~[]2[]~

"I-I kinda-sorta broke a vase... And now I kinda-sorta have to dress and act like a boy to flirt with girls in a host club to pay it off..." Haruhi explained while rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, Toshiro sighed heavily and shook his head softly.

"I'm not surprised... You've always been a clutz..." Haruhi pouted and puffed her cheeks out.

"Am not!" Toshiro couldn't help but smile at her antics, he ran a hand through her hair and rubbed her head softly.

"I'm gonna go unpack my stuff now, okay?" She simply nodded and waved as he left the room.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a brother, Haruhi!!" Four of the boys in front of her yelled those four included, the idiot, the twins, and the small loli boy. Kyouya sat silently along with Mori as the four others were confused. Haruhi smiled and started to explain.

"When he was a third-year in middle school our grandmother got very sick, dad had to take care of us so Toshiro said he would go and help her. I haven't seen him in two years because of that, he's a second-year in high school now. Grandmother just recently got better so he came back home." Kyouya started to write down information on him while he stood up.

"May I speak with him..?" Haruhi nodded and told him where the pink-haired Boy's room is, Kyouya made his way down the hall to Toshiro's room. Once he got there he knocked on the door, it was soon opened by Toshiro who poked his head out.

"Yea? What do you need?" He asked as he opened the door more, Kyouya smiled and spoke.

"Would you like to help your sister?" Toshiro listened more closely as he nodded slightly.

"If you join the host club then you can take half her debt to pay it off yourself." Toshiro debated it mentally then nodded.

"I'll be going to Ouran starting next week," He said, holding up the acceptance letter in his hands with a smile.

"Oh, one more thing, you can't have dyed hair at Ouran Academy" Toshiro froze up with shock. Though Kyoya was saying this just to get under the skin of Toshiro, it wasn't an actual rule, and Shiro would find that out the following day, once he started school.

"H-huh..? I have to go back to boring old brown..?" He said in shock ad he touched his hair gently running a hand through it softly, Kyouya simply nodded. Toshiro went into his room again and closed the door behind him. He sat down on the bed with the new hair dye bottle in his hand, looking at the color written on the bottle. Neon pink, his roots had started growing and he was going to bleach and redye his hair that night. He sighed and shook his head, he was still going to do it, he didn't care if it was against the rule of the school, he loved dying his hair different colors, and right now he loved having pink hair. He shrugged, and went into the bathroom, wrapping a towel around his shoulder and tying it in front, he took the bottle of hair bleacher out and got a pair of gloved out, slipping them on his hands. Once he had the bleacher in his hair and thoroughly through it and wrapped a towel around his hair to make sure it doesn't get in his eyes. He left the bathroom so he could wait for it to soak in, he walked back into the living room, seeing Haruhi have a questioning look towards him.

"I'm bleaching my hair? So I can redye it..?" Haruhi nodded and continued talking with the boys that sat at the table with her. After a few minutes of listening to the conversations that the group was having, he walked back into the bathroom and looked at the different colors he had, a pastel pink, neon pink, a green color, and a red color. He picked up the pastel color and nodded, once he had unwrapped his hair and gotten the hair dye set up and leaned his head over the tub, his hair flipping forwards. He let an agitated groan out as a piece of his hair tickled his nose, hearing this the hosts walked towards the bathroom and saw him bent over, running the color through his hair, completely ignoring everyone.

"Stop staring at me, I've done this multiple times by now, I'm not gonna mess up..." Haruhi smiled softly and nodded.

"Mhm, at one point he had two different colors, just to annoy a teacher... He's had pretty much every color on his head at one point or another, the whole rainbow plus natural colors." Toshiro smiled and nodded slightly, finishing up with the dying process and pinning his hair up into a bun type thing on the back of his head, he wrapped a towel around it and stood up.

"Yup, I have different shades of greens and blues, pinks, a few purples, at one point yellow or platinum blonde... I've had black, brown, red, ginger, been a blonde a few times, and a bunch of pastel colors. I can find pictures if you want... I'm sure dad has them somewhere..." He walked out of the room as he waited for the dye to set in, he started looking through shelves, looking for picture books or albums from when he was 10 or so. When he found one he opened it and saw him with purple hair, smiling.

"Yea, this was when I was eleven, I had just gotten into dying my hair, it was black before this." He said, letting the boys looming over his shoulders see the pages as he flipped through. Throughout that one book they had seen him with purple, red, green, blue, and even as a ginger, all from the age of eleven to thirteen.

"After I was a ginger I moved onto pastels." He said, picking another book up and handing it to Tamaki who looked amazed. Tamaki quickly started looking through the pages.

"I remember when you had neon blue hair, the other boys at school who pick on you because of it, you didn't care though, you loved having blue hair..." Toshiro simply nodded as he walked back into the bathroom and rinsed his hair out, seeing some pigment come out with it, his hair was now a pastel pink color. The boys looked at him, with the exception of Mori and Kyouya, in awe. 

"What?"

==============================================================

Hope you liked the second chapter of 'Pink-Haired Boy' Love you all!

-Ender