Thank you.

Thank you to all the people that have voted.

Thank you to all the people that have commented.

Thank you to all the people that have given me feedback.

Thank you to the people that like this book.

Thank you to the dedicated people that have re-read this book.

Thank you for getting this book to 3.5 THOUSAND reads.

Thank you to all you people that have enjoyed this book and told me.

Thank you.

It means a lot to me as the author to come on wattpad in the morning, half awake drinking my cup of coffee and seeing that people have actually voted or commented on this book.

Thank you.

It makes me smile when I see someone has recommended this book or another one of my stories to other people looking for a 'good' book to read.

Thank you!

You are the people that have made this book what it is. You are the people that gave me the confidence to continue this books and my others.

YOU.

Not me, not the number of votes it got. It's not about numbers.

Going into the book I thought it would only get to ten views if that. When I saw it got about 100 I was like- 'okay, it's reached the peak, it's not going to get much more if any'- coming on today to update one of my other books and seeing the number it has...

Just knowing that ONE person enjoyed this book enough to read it makes me happy.

But to think it got over THREE THOUSAND views...

I'm amazed.

Honestly amazed.

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Thank you.

-The Author-

Lucy.