~[]12[]~

This book will be ending in about four(ish) chapters, Just a heads up.

Most of which will be 500 words or more, this one is a bit different
I have writer's block, this chapter was kinda forced out of my head.
Enjoy.
-Ender

===========================================================

Toshiro cleared his throat awkwardly as they left the room, walking down the hall to the living room, Toshiro was humming to the song he would be performing in less than three days in front of the school. Kyoya noticed and smiled slightly, starting to write down things in his notebook, as they walked it was silent all except for the scribbling of a pen against paper and the soft humming. When they got back into the living room they sat down awkwardly next to each other, when the front door opened the room was silent, Toshiro was playing with his hair as Kyoya was sitting quietly.

"Something wrong Shiro?" Toshiro looked up and shook his head stiffly.

"Nope, nothin'..." Haruhi shrugged and put the groceries while the twins tried to pry into the issue.

"Did ya kiss or something?" Toshiro's face went red as he shook his head.

"N-No! Of course not you idiots" He stood up hastily and left the room, his face a dark shade of red as he quickly left.

"Aww!! Come back, Shiro!" They called after him, he ignored them and walked into the kitchen.

"Haru... I need help..." Haruhi turned around and smiled.

"You like him, don't you?" He slowly nodded his head while his eyes were glued to the floor. Haruhi smiled and hugged him.

"Just be you, if he doesn't like you back then you can always find someone else, huh?" He smiled softly and looked at his sister.

"Yea... Thanks, Haru..." She nodded and pulled away from the hug, she left the room as Kyoya entered the room. Toshiro leaned against the counter as Kyoya got closer.

"What do you need, Kyoya?" His voice was soft as he spoke with hesitation, Kyoya placed his hands on either side of Toshiro. Toshiro was now pressed against the counter, he gulped visibly and looked Kyoya in the eyes, searching for any emotions he had missed.