~[]16[]~

As the year went on the school students started finding out about Toshiro and Kyouya's relationship. Byt the end of the year, Tamaki and Haruhi had finally got together, and Toshiro and Kyouya were happy together. Haruhi and Toshiro had stuff to talk about, had stuff to tell each other, they were both happily love stricken. When Toshiro, Kyouya, and Tamaki's third year rolled around the host club was still going strong, though they had lost two important members. 

"Hey, Kyouya... You could have gone with your family ya'know..." Kyouya shrugged and played with Toshiro's hair, he had recently redyed it to be pink, his favorite hair color so far. He got up from the bed and pulled Toshiro up too, he gave Kyouya a confused look.

"Close your eyes..." Toshiro slowly let his eyes close, his hands still holding onto Kyouya's, who took a deep breath and got down on one knee, he took a small box out of his pants pocket.

"I know it's a little early..." Toshiro's eyes opened slowly and widened when he saw Kyouya opening the small box with one hand.

"And I know it's a big step... So we don't have to take that step now... But I want people to know you aren't available anymore... So will you take the promise ring... So we can have a future together..?" Toshiro dropped down to his knees smiling widely, he threw his arms around Kyouya's neck and tackled him into a hug, he fell backward onto the floor holding onto Toshiro.

"Yes... I promise to marry you sooner or later in the future..." Kyouya happily slid the ring onto Toshiro's left ring finger, a simple silver band with an engravement.

'TAKEN'

Toshiro smiled and nuzzled his face into Kyouya's neck.

"I love you... Forever and always..." He muttered while leaving butterfly kisses on his neck and jaw, Kyouya smiled and chuckled, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

"I love you too... Forever and Always..."

===================================

Yea... It's a  short ending...

But a happy one!!

Hope you enjoyed this ride of emotions

Heartfelt feelings!

See you in the next book.

-Ender

P.S

I'm a lonely person, private message me if you have any questions

About ANY of my books.