~[]7[]~

Toshiro made his way home, with multiple sighs, his heart beating a bit faster than normal, when he got home he quickly went to his room and collapsed onto the bed with a huff. Ranka entered the room a moment later, taking a look at his son then sighing softly.

"You like someone, don't you, boy problems?" Toshiro nodded slightly with a lightly flustered face as he did, Ranka chuckled softly and nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me about it... I'm a great listener about this stuff... Haruhi doesn't ever tell me stuff like this though..." Toshiro smiled and sat up, he started talking softly.

"You probably speak to him on the phone, getting check-up about Haruhi and me... Kyouya... I'm in the same class as him... and CLub, obviously... I don't know why, he's a bloody demon, cash collecting devil. He's rude, and snobby doesn't give two shits about anyone else, I don't know why I even talk to him..." Ranka hummed softly and nodded.

"You're conflicted, you like him as a person, just not his little mask he puts up for people. He is truly a nice boy. Just give him time to open up." Toshiro nodded before standing up and grabbing a towel and his pajama pants, he left the room and entered the bathroom, he locked the door and stripped himself of his clothes, placing them on the floor in a pile for the time being. He turned the hot water on and a little bit of the cold water, then stepped in. While he was in the shower he got lost in thought, only when Haruhi started knocking on the door, an hour later, he finish quickly and step out, drying himself and pulling his boxers and pajama pants on. He grabbed his other stuff and draped the towel over his head as he walked to his room.

He turned the lights off and laid down moments later, his dull pink hair sprawled out on the pillow as he tossed and turned over the night. Thunder boomed in the background, he shook slightly as he bolted up out of bed, breathing heavily. He rushed out of bed and stumbled into Haruhi's room, she was curled up under her desk crying softly. He rushed over and pulled her into his chest, his breathing soon calmed down as he held his sister, running his hand up and down her back as she cried softly. Soon she was back asleep, he lifted her up slightly and laid her down on her bed, crawling in next to her. They both slept peacefully the rest of the night.

When they both woke up next the alarm was going off, Toshiro rolled over and buried his face in the pillow. Haruhi groggily got up and changed in the bathroom, brushed her hair out and fixed her uniform. When there were roughly six minutes left till they both had to go, she woke Toshiro back up. He got up and trudged into his own room, getting his uniform on and fixing his hair messily, when he was done he brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth out. Soon they were both walking out the door with their dress shoes on, Toshiro had checked on their father before they left. When they entered the school, Toshiro's hand clasped onto Haruhi's as they walked to her classroom. When they got there he handed her off to the ginger twins, they grinned and said goodbye to the older male, he waved lazily and made his way to his own class.

When he entered the room, the girls went silent, whispering to each other, his hair was messier than normal, his face stoic as he sat down, his head fell and made a 'thunk' on the desk, his breathing was soft. The girls surrounded him and worried about him, Tamaki was scared and worried about his 'son' he rushed over and was freaking out, Kyouya slowly made his way over and checked his pulse.

"He's fine, still breathing and his heart is beating, I'm guessing he's just tired..." Kyouya's eyes softened slightly as he looked at the pink-haired male. The girls dispersed and took their seats as the teacher walked in. The teacher took one look at Toshiro and his eyes hardened, he took a ruler and walked over tot he desk, smacking the ruler harshly onto the desk. Toshiro jumped up and bowed at the waist.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again, sir." His voice was groggy and strained as he spoke, the teacher looked confused and looked at Toshiro's eyes, they had bags under them and were dropped slightly as he stood straight.

"Go to the nurse... Ootori, escort him please..." Kyouya nodded and stood up, he placed his hand on Toshiro's back as he guided him to the nurse. Toshiro's shoulders slumped forward as he trudged his way to the nurse, his breathing was soft. Kyouya was genuinely worried for Toshiro, wondering what was wrong. Even if he had asked Toshiro, he wouldn't have received an answer, considering Toshiro refused to even tell Haruhi what was wrong, after his realization yesterday he was flustered and his mind wandered off all night. When they got the nurse's office Toshiro sat down on one of the beds, the nurse made him lay down.

"Just got to sleep hun, you can sleep however long you want. Ootori-kun, you can stay if you want... I'm going to be leaving soon." Kyouya nodded and pulled a seat up next to Toshiro's bed, he leaned back and wrote in his notebook, he sent a quick text to Tamaki.

'Grab the homework for Toshiro and I, will you?' He received a text a moment later.

'Yup! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ' Kyouya shook his head and closed his phone, listening to the soft breathing of Toshiro's, followed by a soft, almost undetectable snore coming from the boy. His face flustered slightly as he looked at the pink-haired boy.

'Purple would look nice as well... Maybe blue...' His mind wandered shortly after, thinking of all the colors that would possibly look good on Toshiro. When he finally cleared his head the lunch bell rang, he shook Toshiro softly.

"Would you like something to eat..?" Toshiro shook his head in a 'no' then rolled back over and fell asleep within moments, Kyouya stood up and went down to the cafeteria, he was the last host to enter the room, he got his lunch and told the hosts were he would be, the nurse's room. When he was back in the office he saw Toshiro looking at all the bottles, skimming the names of them, he picked up a certain bottle. The ibuprofen bottle rattled his the small pills inside, he took two out and grabbed a plastic cup off the sink, filled it with water and popped the pills into his mouth. He swallowed them and laid back down, his head pounding, it was getting slightly harder to breathe in the room. Kyouya placed his plate down quickly and went to the documented health records for the students. He looked through Toshiro's and saw a prescription for an inhaler. He read the label in the picture then opened the cabinet, he found the right one in less than a minute, it was the only bright green inhaler in the cabinet. He uncapped it and walked over to Toshiro as he read the instructions.

Toshiro was gripping at his throat, a burning pain making its way up his chest and neck, he gasped softly and sat up, breathing heavily, Kyouya rushed over and pushed the inhaler into his mouth, pumping it twice. Within a moment later Toshiro's breathing was better, he laid back down and sighed.

"Thanks... I haven't had an attack in a few years... Doctors said it went away over time... Guess they were wrong..." He said softly, still recovering from the small attack, that wasn't the largest one he's had, the worst one was when he was ten. Back then it was the worst it could get, he had collapsed from not being able to breathe, his throat had clogged his airway with saliva. He shuddered at the memory and started falling back asleep, Kyouya had sat back down and started reading while he ate.

===========================================================

Ahh... I hope I did an okay job at the asthma attack scene, I don't have it, a few of my friends do. Yes, there is a reason I put that in there, No you can't ask! Just wait... (^з^)-☆

Love you all!~

See you later~

-Ender