~[]6|Part 2|[]~

Once everyone was settled in for the time being, Toshiro was smiling happily as he read the book that was settled in his hand, Kyouya was typing away on his laptop. Mori and Huni were enjoying cake while the twins and Tamaki annoyed Haruhi. Kyouya and Toshiro sat in awkward silence, Toshiro having a pink hue to his cheeks and he sat there trying to read. Everyone said their goodbye's to the two and left.

"Haruhi, I'll be home in a bit, I have some things to do, okay?" Haruhi nodded and walked out quietly.

"Hey... Kyouya... I'm sorry about what I did... Really... Just... Forget it happened... Okay?" Toshiro said quietly as he stood and gathered his stuff, Kyouya stood up as well and took Toshiro's sleeve.

"And if I don't..?" His voice held an embarrassed tone to it as he spoke. Toshiro's face got pinker as he looked off tot he side.

"Then don't... It's not like it meant anything..." He muttered the last part before pulling his arm away from Kyouya, who stood there for a moment before leaving the room, soon followed by a guilty Toshiro.

==================================================================

I'm loosing inspiration for this book, I might go back to my other book and re-do the last chapter, since it was very rushed. I could have spanned that chapter out into four others...