~[]9[]~

Pick what dance you want him to do, doesn't really matter.

===================================================

Toshiro wasn't awkward around Kyouya anymore, after they talked the awkwardness died out between the two, being able to talk normally again. 

"I got into dance when I was ten, I had entered a contest at my school for choreography, I had won it, and after that, it's a blur... I love to dance... I love to sing... Sing calms me down when I get upset... I used to sing to Haruhi when she was younger, I think that's where it started..." Toshiro explained, Kyouya paid close attention to what he was saying, writing down small notes while he nodded.

"There's a dance competition starting at our school very soon, entrees are still being accepted, you might want to consider it..." Toshiro smiled happily and nodded, looking off with a dazed look.

"What kind of dancing?"

"Any just needs to be school appropriate," He nodded once again and shuffled through his playlist.

"I might not be coming to the host club for a few days..." Kyouya nodded with understanding.

"Of course, that's acceptable, we might watch you every now and then..." Toshiro nodded and stood up, pulling his headphones on, he waved as he walked out of the room, Kyouya got up soon after and walked back to the living room. Toshiro was in his room going through songs, he stopped on one song, the remix of 'Light it up' he smiled slightly and clicked it, bobbing his head to the music.

~Next Day~

Toshiro walked into school with Haruhi by his side, he walked into the small dance studio the school had, though it wouldn't be considered 'small' it was a decent size, not too big nor too small. He walked over to the teacher and handed in his application.

"Alright, show me a bit of what you have." He nodded and started the song he had picked last night, he started at the chorus, moving his body to the music smoothly, when he was down he smiled and looked at the teacher, who was slightly stunned. The teacher nodded and smiled softly.

"Accepted, you're one of the best that's come in here as of so far! You can practice in here after school until the competition starts. I wish you luck, Fujioka-kun." Toshiro nodded in thanks and walked to his classroom, the students looked up at him and waved.

"Where have you been Fujioka-kun?" Toshiro looked at his homeroom teacher and bowed.

"Gomen sensei, I was signing up for the dance competition..." The teacher nodded and told him to take a seat. He took his seat next to Kyouya and nodded to him, he nodded back, the girls were wondering what kind of dance he was going to do. Most of them guessed a formal dance, some of them guessed a 'fancy' dance. None of them were correct of course, most of them probably didn't even know the type of dance he did existed. He smirked slightly and wrote down notes as the teacher talked. As the day went on Toshiro got more and more anxious to start his practice, by the end of the day he was counting down the seconds till the last bell rang. When it did he was the first one out the door, dodging students in the hallway, Tamaki yelled after him, telling he was going the wrong way. He got to the studio and opened the door, closing it behind himself. He changed in the small room off to the side of the studio, he now wore a pair of basketball shorts with a t-shirt.

He plugged his phone into the speaker and started the music, it blared through the soundproof room, bouncing off the walls, as it started he moved his body skillfully and in rhythm with the music, slowly coming up to the climax of the song. His moves started getting faster as he went, more in time with the song, as the song ended he stopped, looking down at his feet.

"Yea... I like this...Run through it again... Until you remember it like the back of your hand..." He ran through the song multiple times, not even hearing the hosts call his name out at the end of the club hours, he was concentrated, sweat rolling down his bare chest. Having to take his shirt off half way through club hours, he panted softly, his breathing was uneven. The hosts finally found the studio and opened the door, shocked to hear such loud music come from the, once thought, silent room. They stared at Toshiro as he finished his dance for the umpteenth time that day. He looked over and stopped his music, grabbing his phone and slipping it into his gym shorts pocket, he walked towards the hosts and waved, grabbed his shirt and bag along the way. He waved as he slung an arm over Haruhi's shoulder, leaning on her.

"Sorry, I was busy..." He said as they walked out of the school, Haruhi smiled and hugged her brother gently.