~[]8[]~

When Toshiro got home that day he sat on the coach, in a slight daze, when his father entered the room he looked up and smiled slightly.

"I had a slight attack today... Not too bad, just hard to breathe, Kyouya helped me out, I was in the nurse's office for most of the day..." Ranka nodded and hummed softly, Toshiro got up and went to his room. Once he saw the red headphones sitting on his bed he looped them around his neck and let them sit there as he looked in the mirror. He took his contacts out and saw his natural brown eyes, he smiled softly and shook his hair out, running a hand through it. He slowly took his uniform off and slipped on more comfortable clothing, an oversized long sleeve shirt, and sweatpants. When he was done changing he went into the living room, humming to a song, he pulled the headphones over his ears and shuffled through songs on his phone. When he found one he liked, he started blasting it through the headphones, not noticing the group of boys entering the house and sitting on the couch moments later. He ignored everything around him.

As he walked through the noisy living room, not noticing due to his eyes being closed and him humming to the song 'Smooth Criminal' as he walked. The group of boys and Haruhi, of course, watched him silently, all conversation stopping as he started singing softly.

"Are you okay Annie?

So, Annie are you okay, are you okay Annie?

Annie are you okay

Will you tell us that you're okay"

Soon the instrumentals were playing, he bobbed his head, getting ready for the long note that was coming.

"I Don't Know!"

The notes were drawn out, his voice making the song sound even more beautiful. Soon the song ended. Toshiro opened his eyes and smiled at his sister before walking into the kitchen, he started making tea for himself.

He heard the kitchen door open and close behind someone, footsteps approaching him. He saw a hand reach over to the kettle and take another cup down from the cabinet.

"Nn... I can do that... You guys are guests after all..." He looked at the person, said person ended up being Kyouya, he gave him a slight smile and took the kettle from him, pouring the water into the cups that held tea bags, he added a bit of sugar to both and some creamer. He handed one of the cups to Kyouya and sat at the small table in the room, Kyouya sat across from him, they drank their tea in silence. Toshiro was looking at everything but Kyouya while Kyouya was scrolling on his phone. Toshiro soon gave up and looked down at his hands, his headphones sitting on his shoulders and he fiddled with the songs, trying to find a decent one.

"I didn't know you could sing..." Kyouya said softly, Toshiro looked up at him with a slight smile.

"Did you read what I got into Ouran with?" He shook his head.

"I assumed it was because of Academics..." Toshiro shook his head this time, with a small smile on his lips.

"Nope, I got in for dance and musical talent." He stood and spun around once.

"I've always loved learning new dances... Or coming up with one..."

============================================================

When you get writers block....

Then got to Youtube to try and fix it...

Then get caught up in the entertainment factor of fails...

Then forget you were writing...

My life this week...

Love you all!

-Ender