Prologue

Maddie's POV

" Ethan please don't do this to me" I begged him .
" you bitch! I trusted you and loved you with all my heart I didn't even think you could do this to me!  He yelled
" whatever Mason told you is a lie. I didn't cheat on you with him. Baby please listen to me , he is trying to destroy this relationship. Please don't let him." I cried
"So you fucking damn care to explain to what's the meaning of these pictures" he threw them at me.
"Baby, this pictures are photoshopped. I haven't go to any party without your concern , I know how possessive you are when it comes to me. He is lying to you. Please check the pictures well you will know that it is not me kissing him!" I said it out loud.

"It is over you whore! I didn't think you will lie to me after been caught. Maddie, you will pay for every pain that you have cost me I promise you!" He warned me
"You know what you will regret dumping and not trusting me. You can leave me , I don't fucking need you anyway. You arrogant bastard!" I spat at him and left.

Ethan's POV
I can't believe my Maddie said this to me. I loved her with all my heart and I even fought my parents because of her. I was ready to let go of my inheritance for her. And now she broke my heart? I hardly cry but now I'm crying because of a girl. I don't even regret loving her. But I will make her pay for hurting me and calling me arrogant bastard.

One month later
It's been one month since I started working at my dad's company as the new CEO. Mason has been there to support me in every move I take. He is indeed my friend that I will forever cherish. I am on my way to Mason's penthouse, I'm going to surprise him today because I didn't inform him that I will be coming to visit him.
I got to his penthouse and entered his personal elevator that leads to his house. When I got there I realized that something.
"Thanks for the photoshopped man" Mason said to the person.
"No problem. But were you able to destroy their beautiful relationship?" The person asked.
"Yeah but Maddie doesn't want to see me again because that stupid jerk who calls himself my friend mentioned my name so she's angry with me and vowed never to see me again"  Mason said.
"Oh" the person replied.
"Mmm, she left town to start a new life. Now it is time to convince Ethan to enter into a relationship with Mavis" he smirked.
"But what about Maddie?" The person questioned.
"She is out of the picture now. Mavis can drain Him very well. Very soon I will be very rich and forced Maddie to be my wife, I know She will never agree to marry me if I don't kill Ethan and I don't care if she never love me. She is mine." He laughed evilly.
They both laughed.
I pretended that I didn't I didn't hear what they said. I played with him I like I used to but I must find my Maddie and beg for her forgiveness. I have regretted treating her like a trash but I promise to get her back and protect her from Mason.

Maddie's POV
"You are three weeks pregnant",the doctor said.
"What" I yelled
What am I going to do now. He left me because he thinks that I'm a cheater.
"What did the doctor say?" my parents asked me.
"Mom Dad , promise me you guys won't freaked out" I starred at them
"We promised" they said in unison
" I'm pregnant " I said and broke down crying.
They hugged me and assured me that they will be there for me and support. I thanked God for giving me supportive parents who understands me. I didn't tell them the reason why I broke up with Ethan. But still they understood me. I left to Georgia three weeks ago to start a new life with my parents. But as for Mason, he will pay for every single pain he cost me and Ethan. I don't blame Ethan because if I was in his shoes I would have acted the way he did but he will never know the existence of my baby.

How do you guys see this chapter.
Hope you liked it
Don't forget to vote 🗳, share , comment and follow me.