Chapter 11

I have decided to update twice a week✌🏽✌🏽

Enjoy this chapter 😍😍😍

Maddie's POV

We are on our way to Ethan's parents house. I told Nate that we are going to meet his grandparents. At first he thought that we were going to meet my parents but I explained everything to him.

We reached there, and I was nervous. Ethan held my hand and carried Nate. We entered the house and they welcomed me beautifully. In fact I was surprised of how they welcomed me and my son. His mother apologized to me for what happened in the past. I forgave her and got along with her. We chatted till dinner was served. At first, Nate was shy but later he was okay with them. He's insisting that he wants to spend the night here with his grandparents. So we have decided to stay for the night to catch up.

During dinner, Nate was the one doing the talking with his grandpa. His grandparents has decided to go to shopping with him tomorrow. He's very happy celebrating, I don't want them to spoil him. I know he loves being pampered but he can become a spoilt brat like his father.

Ethan's POV

I'm the happiest man on earth right now, my parents finally apologized and have accepted Maddie. It's now time to win back her love, I still can't believe that she's in love with another man. When I heard her saying I love you to him, my heart broke into pieces but I will never give up, I can win her back. I'm not interested in who the man is, I am only interested in winning her back.

I'm going to share room with Maddie this evening. I know she's going to hate the idea but I will still insist.
I walked her to my bedroom and told her"we will be sleeping here"
"What!!!!! Hell no!!! I'm never sleeping here with you!!! She snapped out angrily
"You scared that something is going to happen between us"I smirked
"I'm not scared of anything!!!" She hissed
"You are" I teased her
"I will sleep here with you!!"she glared at me
I felt happy, I finally pursued her to sleep here with me.
She went to the bathroom and I slept on the bed waiting for to come out so that I can go in.
She came and I couldn't stop staring at her. I wanted to unwrap the towel and explore her body, I'm so horny right now.
"What's wrong with you?!!! Stop staring at me like you want to swallow me!! She smirked and walked seductively. This woman knows how to turned me on. She wore my shirt and slept on the bed, I entered the bathroom and took a cold bath but still I was horny. I intentionally wore my boxer shorts to see her reaction. When I came out, she couldn't take her eyes of me. I smirked cause I can feel the sexual tension between us.

Maddie's POV

I didn't realize that we were already kissing like there's no tomorrow. He unbutton my shirt and started massaging my breasts,He began sucking my breasts, I was so lost in it, I felt his hand in between my thighs I opened my legs and he put two fingers into my sensitive pot. I moan out "d—don't s—top please"

Then we heard someone knocking, it was Nate.
"Mommy daddy I can't sleep" I quickly wore my shirt and opened the door. I carried him to bed.
"Daddy are you okay" I couldn't control myself so I laughed.
Ethan looked so pissed off, Nate hugged and slept on his chest. Ever since this boy met his daddy, he's now a daddy's boy. He adores his father more than anyone else in this world. I'm really feeling embarrassed after all my toughness I give in just like that. I wanted to scream

How was this chapter?
Please vote 🗳, comment and share