Chapter 4

Enjoy reading 📖❤️

Maddie's POV

I stood there like a fool, I couldn't even utter a word.
"Miss Williams ,are you okay?" My boss queried
"Yes thank you" I tried to calm to down.
"Well, I guess you both know each so there's no need to do any introduction right " he asked
We nodded and started the meeting.

During the meeting, Ethan kept starring at me and I tried not to look at him. Finally, it was over so I excused myself to go the washroom to release tension. I stood in the mirror and looked at myself. I can't believe I met Ethan like this. All the pain he caused me came back. I wanted to punch him on the face but I know I can't. I was about to exit from the washroom and Ethan entered. I tried to ignore him but he pushed me to the wall and kept starring at me like he wants to swallow me.
"My Maddie" he whispered and hugged me tightly. I tried to push him but I failed.
"Can you please let me go" i hissed angrily.
"I'm sorry my love, please find a place  in your heart to forgive me. I love you so much and I know I hurt you badly " he looked into my eyes and I pushed him away and left the washroom.
"Sorry Mr Benson, I had a stomach upset" I apologized to my boss
"Don't worry, I understand how you feel"he smirked and asked if we can go. I nodded but the devil came and told my boss that we have something to discuss so he left without me.
I got out of the restaurant quickly, he continued to follow me like a dog. I finally reached the bus stop and I was about to get into a bus and he pulled me back.
"What do you want" I yelled at him
"I want you to listen to me" he pleaded
"NO NEVER " I looked at him angrily
"You need to listen to me and you will " he said holding my hand.
He started talking but I didn't pay attention, I kept starring at him. I missed him so much, I wanted to hold him and kissed him but am so damn angry that I can shoot him if I had a gun. Suddenly, I felt a lip on mine and I realized that he was fucking damn kissing me. I pushed him away and slapped him hard on the face.
"I have to go"I said to him. I remembered that my son is waiting for me.
"Let me drop you off"he insisted
"No thank you" I pushed but he held me tightly.
His car came and he put me into his car forcedly. He asked me where am going but I didn't want to tell him. I know sooner or later he will find out. So I told him the address and he looked at curiously. His driver finally reached the school, I quickly got out without saying thank you to him.
My son saw and he ran happily to me.
"Mommy, today you came" he hugged me.
"Mommy looked " I turned my head to see Ethan starring at us.
"Mommy, he's the man I told you about"he said happily
"Fuck"I cursed
He approached us and from the look of his face, he demanding answers.
I tried to ignore him and he finally let it out.
"Is he mine?" he asked
I didn't mind him
I carried my son and turned to him
"Yes" I answered him
"Why didn't you tell me about him? It's been fucking 4 years now and I didn't know I have a son" I saw tears in his eyes
" I was willing not to tell you about him forever "I smirked.
"Mommy, what's going on"my son asked
"Nothing baby just stay put"I answered him
"And you Mister if you will excuse us , we need to go"I told him , he looked surprised and couldn't utter a word.
"Maddie!!!!" He shouted
"And what's wrong with you!!"I yelled back . My son doesn't need a father so you can forget about us.
My son began to cried out loud
"Mommy, I want my daddy. Everyone in my school has a dad, only me mommy" he continued to cry
"Baby stop crying am sorry" I comforted
He asked me to let him down and I did. He went to Ethan and he hugged him.
"Are you my daddy" my son asked him
"Yes baby " he responded. I felt emotional. I didn't know my son wanted a father and I even decided for him a moment ago. I felt like a terrible mother. I know Ethan hurt me but I don't have the right to hide him son away from me.

How was the chapter? I felt very emotional when I was writing

Please vote, comment, share and follow me😚😚😚😚