Chapter 17

Mason's POV

I still can't believe Maddie is here with her son. It is not possible that Ethan hasn't found them yet but he would have told me about them if he has when he visited. I don't know what to think anymore. Mavis too has started to trust Maddie. I have to think of a way to manipulate her to stop trusting Maddie.

I am so happy today because I'm getting out very soon. There is going to be an explosion the day I escape. They will assume that I died as a result of the explosion.

Maddie's POV

I feel bad for ignoring Mavis for the past few days. I have to admit, I had a good time with Mrs Harrison. She is insisting that I call her mom.
"Mommy, I'm hungry"Nate pouted his face
"Let's go out and eat today please" Ethan pleaded
"Okay, let me get changed so that we can go "I smiled
"Don't keep long"he shouted
"Okay"I replied

We reached the restaurant and ordered our food, Nate seems happy today
"Baby" I called out
"Yes" they both responded
I glared at Ethan and said " I wasn't talking you!!"
"Nate, why do you seem so happy?" I asked
"Because mommy and daddy aren't fighting anymore" he blushed
I couldn't hold my laughter. Ethan's facial expression was priceless.
We were done eating and we headed out.  I heard someone calling me
"Maddie" I turned around and it was Mavis. Ethan looked angry and uncomfortable. A idea popped into my head.
"Mavis, meet my boyfriend. He is also Nate's dad and Ethan, this is Mavis my friend I told you about" I smirked after introducing them
"Nice to meet Ethan" she looked betrayed and hurt
"Nice to meet you too" Ethan was trying hard not to laugh.
"So what are you doing here? I questioned her
"Eeermm I came to meet a friend" she replied
"Okay see you later" I kissed her cheeks and left with my family.
"Love why did you that?" Ethan was laughing
"Nothing" I quickly entered the car

Three days later

I'm starting work today and I am so fucking damn happy. I bought official clothes when I went out with Mother that is Ethan's mom. I wore a pencil skirt with a shirt. I decided to apply make up because it's my first day at work. We still haven't found better school for Nate so I'm going with him.

I got down stairs and My darling boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off me.
"How do I look?" I smiled
"Beautiful" he blushed
After breakfast, we went off to work.

Mavis' POV

I can't believe that I trusted Maddie. She told me that she is a single mother. Mason was right, I screamed. I feel so hurt and betrayed by my so called friend.
Today I will kidnap Maddie and her by son whether I get caught or not. I will kill her!!!!!
I ordered my men I hired to prepare because we are going to take her. I decided to call her on the phone to meet her then I hit her with a gun and she will faint.
"Hey Maddie" I said when she picked up
"How are you?" She asked
I started crying " I need someone to talk to. I feel like killing myself."
"Where are you right now?! I'm coming and please don't do anything stupid okay" she sounded panicked
I told her my location. I can't believe she felt for that.
After an hour, I saw her coming so I started crying again.
"Mavis what happened? !Talk to me" she hugged me
I gave signal to one of the men to come. She pulled out of the hug he covered her mouth with an handkerchief.
He carried her and put her in the truck.
I felt happy and sad at the same time.
Ethan is mine!!!!!! Hahaha I laughed evilly

How was this chapter?

Vote, comment and share.