Chapter 13

1000+ reads❤️ thank you so much
I'm so grateful 😊😊😩
Love y'all 💕

Ethan's POV

It's been awhile since I hang out with my dad. It feels so good to be with my Dad.  For the past four years, I didn't have good relationship with my parents.  I hardly visit them. I'm glad everything is cool between me and my parents now.

Maddie is leaving tomorrow, I couldn't convince her enough to stay. I feel so sad and devastated I want to stop them from leaving. Today we are going out to hang out for the last time. I'm going to miss them.

We had so much fun today, Nate was very happy. Maddie said she has something to tell. I am so nervous because she's going to tell me about her lover boy. I know she leaving because of him, I really want to stop them but Maddie is too difficult to convince. Once she made up her mind to do something, nobody can stop her.
"Ethan errrmmm" she was nervous
"Maddie I know what you are about to tell me , so don't bother" I was hurt and pissed. I can't really believe that she is going to tell me about her boyfriend.
"You know?" She looked confused
"Yeah, you are about to tell me about your boyfriend. I know that's why you are leaving" I looked away to avoid eye contact with her.
"What!!!"she sighed and continued "listen to me Ethan, I'm not dating anyone. If it's because of what you heard the other day then you are wrong. He is my cousin and my best friend. I was wondering why you didn't confront me after the call. Anyway I was about to tell you that I have decided to stay with one condition" she said
"Really?" I felt so fucking damn happy
"Tell me the condition?" I asked
"I want to work" she smirked
"But—-" she cut me off and said " either I work or leave"
"Okay you will work for me" I smiled
"No!!!" She snapped
"Please love" I pleaded and pouted my face
"Okay" she smiled genuinely
Tomorrow, I will set up an interview for a nanny . I will also go and look for admission for Nate, he is going to attend one of the best schools in LA.

Maddie went to her room, I am really embarrassed for my behavior. I was busy thinking that Maddie is dating but she wasn't. I still have my chance with her, I'm going to win her love back again.

Maddie's POV

I couldn't believe that Ethan was thinking that Mark is my boyfriend. Thank God I have cleared this confusion, he felt shy after our chat. He quickly excused himself I couldn't help but laugh. Seeing him liked that makes me happy. I'm going to work in Ethan's company, he hates the idea of me working but I love to work.

I heard my phone ring it was Mavis. I quickly answered
"Hello Maddie" she said
"hey, how are you?" I questioned
"Awesome, what about you?" She asked
"Good" I replied
"Maddie, can we hangout tomorrow?" She was waiting for me to answer"
"Yeah, why not" she smiled

Next morning

I woke early as usual because of Nate. He eats early in the morning. I got up and made breakfast for him. After breakfast, Mavis called to remind about our outing. I don't want to go but I gave her my word. I have to lie to Ethan because he won't allow me to go if he finds out.  I took my bath and got ready, I am going with my son. I looked for Ethan but I didn't find him so I told one of his bodyguards to tell him that we are going to the park.

I got to the restaurant and saw Mavis. I greeted and introduced Nate to her. Mavis smiled genuinely but Nate was very disrespectful. I scolded him and he started crying "mommy, I don't like her" he said whiles crying.
"Why?" I was confused
"I just don't like her!!!"he got up and sat on my laps.
Mavis' couldn't utter a word she was surprised and I felt bad because of what Nate is doing. He's insisting that we go home.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️☺️✌🏽

How was this chapter?

Vote, comment, share and follow me💕💕