Chapter 9

🎄🎉🎉🎊🎊 How is your Christmas going?
Hope all is well with everyone ❤❤❤

Enjoy this chapter 💙

Maddie's POV

"good morning mommy" my son kissed my cheeks.
" morning my love" i hugged him
" mommy  it's three days before Christmas and we don't even have a Christmas  tree" he pouted his face
I sighed and said " baby, we are going to celebrate it with your daddy in LA

I have even forgot that Christmas is in three days. I know I'm a terrible person. I'm going to call Ethan and tell him my decision. By all means, we have to leave tomorrow or else this will be the worst Christmas ever for Nate. Now I'm going to call him, i feel so nervous and scared.
" hello Ethan" i said after he picked up the call.
" Maddie" he sounded happy
" good morning how are you ?" i asked
" I'm great,what about you and Nate"
" we are fine. Actually i just want to tell you that Nate wants to celebrate Christmas with you and i have agreed to go with you to LA" i finally let it out.
" Maddie,  you just made me the happiest man on earth right now. Can we leave early tomorrow morning?" he queried
"yeah, i was thinking about that actually. Anyway i have to start pack now. See you tomorrow" i ended the call and breath out. I'm so happy but i don't want to admit it.
I have to tell my parents before they leave this afternoon to their hometown to celebrate Christmas. Actually,we were all going together but i want to be with Ethan and my baby this xmas.

I went to the living room and saw my parents kissing. They are old now but they still fond of each other, they are so much in love with each other and i feel like their love for each other grows everyday. I really envy them.
" mom, dad I'm leaving with Ethan tomorrow. We have decided to spend this Christmas together" i blushed
"honey , we are happy for you. I'm so proud of you" my mother hugged me tightly
"me too love" my kissed my temple
I smiled at them and went to my son's room to pack his clothes.

Ethan's POV

I saw Maddie calling and i quickly picked up. She told me that she's willing to leave with me. I was doing a happy dance in my head because I'm going to celebrate Christmas with my family for the first time.  I suggested that we leave tomorrow and she quickly agreed. I pray that she doesn't change to  the scary Maddie after Christmas. I have to call my workers to start decorating the masion before we arrived.  I have to call my secretary to prepare for my flight tomorrow. I'm so happy right now, i feel like my dream just come true. I am going to make her love me again and accept me into her life again.

I have already called my house helps  to start with the decorating of my masion. Also, i have called my parents to let them know that i am coming with Maddie but i didn't mention to them that i already have a child.  I'm going to surprise them. They have regretted treating Maddie badly in the past. I know this is going to be the best Christmas in my life.

Next morning

I'm driving to Maddie's to pick them up. I can't even express how happy i am. I hope Maddie won't show me poker face today.
I reached their house and knocked. Maddie open the door smiling but she suddenly change her facial expression. She was blushing, i felt like I'm on cloud 9. I helped them put their suit cases in the car.

We reached the airport and i held her hand whiles i was carrying Nate. He was asleep. She didn't react , she was smiling again. I'm really scared of her sudden behavior ,she can change anytime any day .  We entered my private jet, actually it belongs to my father. The plane took off and Maddie was sleeping on my shoulder.

Finally, we are in Los Angeles. I looked at Maddie's face before entering the car, She looked sad. I held her hands to assure her that everything is going to be alright.
We reached the masion and i ordered one of the guards to our bag inside
I smiled at her and said Merry Christmas🎄.

How was this chapter ?

Please vote☑,comment and share😍

Also, don't forget to follow me

MERRY  CHRISTMAS🎄🎄🎄🎄