Chapter 19

The story will  finish this week.🎊🎊🎊 thank you so much for reading❤️❤️

Enjoy reading 📖📖💕

Maddie's POV

I heard someone screamed in pain. I got panicked.
"Hey what is happening over there" I asked one of men
"Madam's brother is dead" he said
"What happened?!" I got curious
"Keep quiet before I shoot you!!!? One of them spatted at me.
I rolled my eyes and kept quiet.
I miss my family especially my baby boy" i thought to myself
I haven't set my eyes on Mavis since one of the men broke the news to me. I really pity her. I know what she is doing  is wrong but I can't help to sympathize with her. 

In the evening, the men were busy drinking and laughing at the same time. They got really drunk and one started to flirt with me. He started touching me and I didn't like it.  An idea pop into my head.
"Hey why do you untie so that I could touch you too" I said seductively
"Okay" he smirked
He untied me and wanted to kiss me but I kicked him and he fell. Because he was drunk he couldn't fight back.
I saw a phone on the floor, I quickly dial Ethan's number.
"Hello Ethan" I was panting
"Angel, where are you?!" He asked me
"I don't know. They place looked abandoned.I'm really scared" I cried
"We are going to trace where you are calling from and we will come right away okay" he assured
"Tell Nate that I love him" I ended the call
I was fucking damn shaking. I began to look for the entrance so that I could escape.  Finally I saw the entrance and got out. I began through the forest. I kept the phone with me but I lost signal. I couldn't call anyone. I continue running till my head hit a tree.

Ethan's POV

Maddie called me and I somehow felt relieved. I couldn't even ask her how she was doing. She was crying so hard. My heart broke into pieces. I wasn't there for. She said she was scared. Tears fell down from my eyes.
I drove quickly to the police station and to tell them what happened. Nate was with me the whole time. Luckily my parents came there and took him because we have been able to trace the place. We are on our way going there. I know it's late at night but I insist we leave right now. My baby needs me.
"Daddy is going to come with mommy okay so be a good boy" I kissed Nate's forehead
I know I have stressed out Nate but I couldn't leave him behind.
We are now on way to the place. I got into my car and followed the police.

Maddie's POV

I opened my eyes and realized that I'm back to the place. My head was really hurting bad. Blood was coming from my head. I hurt myself.
"You bitch!!! Where do you think that you were going !!!!! Mavis punched me
"Fuck" I muttered
"My brother is dead because of you idiot!!!!! I swear I will kill you!!!!! I hate Maddie!!!! I was the mixture of pain and anger in her eyes
I decided not to utter a word because of the current situation.
She pulled out her gun to shoot me and we heard gun shots coming from outside.
"Goodbye Maddie" she was about to shoot me. I closed my eyes. I heard a gun shot and thought she has shot me but the policemen shot her.

Ethan run towards to untie me.  He hugged me tightly.
"I am sorry I wasn't there for love" he was crying.
"I'm okay" I cupped his face and kissed on the lips.
"Love you are bleeding" he panicked
He carried me and we left the place.

How was this chapter?

Vote, comment and share