Chapter 1

Four years later

Maddie's POV
"Mommy please wake up" I heard my son calling me to wake up.
"Give me 30 minutes I promise to wake up" I whispered
"NO" he shouted
"Baby please " I woke up and pouted my face.
"No mommy" he said and fold his arms around his chest.
"Okay I'm up . Let's go and take a shower so that you will go school and I will go to work" I kissed his cheeks and carried him.
"MOMMY !!!" he shouted
" what did I warned you about shouting " I questioned him.
"Sorry mommy but you promised me to send me to the park today " he pouted his face.
"Oh I forgot. Please forgive your mommy" I kissed his cheeks.

After taking our bath, I dressed him up and dressed too. We went to the kitchen for breakfast. My parents are not at home because they have very important business to take care off. After our breakfast, I carried him again but I know he disliked me carrying him because he thinks he's a big boy now. I put him into the car and get to the driving seat.
"Mommy " he called out
"Yes love" I replied
"Will you please stop carrying me? I'm a big boy now" he stated.
But bab__ he cut me off.
"Promise me mommy"
"I can't promise anything but I will try. Can we go now ?" I questioned him.
"Yes" he replied happily

We went to the playing park and he played with other kids. I sat there starring at him. I can't believe I have a cute and handsome son whom I adore so much. He is my life now. He looked like his dad especially when he smiles. I know one of these days he will ask about his dad and I don't know what to tell him. I thank God and my parents for helping me all these years to raise my baby. I love him so much and I don't have any plans to love again. In fact I'm willing to stay single as long as I have my son beside me.
"Hey come back here and face me!"my son yelled at another kid.
"Nathan!!" I  shouted
"Mommy, he started first " he responded
"What did I say to you about fighting. Come on, apologize to him and come back here!!" I said it with a stern face.
"Alex, I'm sorry " he apologized to the kid.
"Good boy" I teased him
I know he is pissed off because of what I did and I know he will be giving me silent treatment because I didn't allow him to fight that kid.

Nate darling please come down for dinner I called out but he didn't mind me. I went into his room and found him sleeping so I waked him up and carried him to the dining hall to eat. After that I bathed him and allowed him to sleep again. I left his room and went to continue my work. I love to write stories but I work as an accountant in Miller enterprise.

I continued to write and I heard someone banging my door , I got scared and realized that it's my crazy cousin who is my best friend. His name is Mark and at times people thought that he's my boyfriend.
I opened the door and saw him drunk.
"Ewww What is wrong with you?! Why are you crying? I asked worriedly
"She left me" he cried out loud
"That bitch , I told you to leave her but you didn't. Now you see what she has done to you?! I hugged him and help him slept on the couch. I covered him with blanket and kissed his forehead. I feel bad for him, I will ask him what happened tomorrow, I sighed.

"I went to bed thinking of Ethan, I wish he trusted and fought for our love but now everything is over. I'm trying hard to move on and I wish I never see him again.

Don't forget to vote 🗳, share , comment and follow me 💕
Also I will try as much as possible to update often 🤗

Hope you enjoyed reading 📖