Chapter 18

Enjoy reading 📖

Ethan's POV

I got a very important meeting to attend to today so I left them at the office. I told my PA to show her around and the department she was going to work for.
I'm the happiest man on earth right because I got everything I longed for.

I got back from the meeting and didn't find Maddie. I saw Nate sleeping on the couch. So I asked my PA where is Maddie. She told me that she said she is going to meet a friend. I knew she was going to meet Mavis. I don't know what to tell this woman to stop being friends with her. She is dangerous but she won't understand. She is too difficult.

It was 5pm and still she wasn't back. Nate has started asking of his mother. I don't know why I'm feeling that something has happened to her. I'm restless right now.
I'm going to track her phone, I found the location where she is right now. I carried Nate and we went off. I reached the location and started calling out her name. I looked everywhere and I didn't find her. Instead I found her found on the ground.
Shit!!!! I screamed. They have kidnapped her.

I went to the police station to report. Nate started crying because he has sense the situation right now,I comforted. I left the police station to start my own investigation. I have to find Maddie immediately, I swear I will kill Mavis if I lay my eyes on her.
I went home and fed Nate. He slept after that. My son is hurting so am I. I told my guards to guide the house 24/7. I don't want Nate to be taken as well. I regretted leaving her.
I called one of my friends. He is an expert, he can help found Maddie immediately. I called him to come over. He came and asked me to go to the site with him. I agreed with him. I couldn't leave Nate alone in the house because right now I don't trust nobody. I dressed him up and carried him. He was still sleeping I know he is a child but I can't trust him to anyone.
We got into his car and went to the place. He spotted a CCTV
"Ethan, there is a CCTV of there" he shouted
We called the police and they were able to find the video. I smiled to myself and said Maddie baby we are going to find you soon.

Maddie's POV

I woke and my head was hurting. "Ethan Nate" I called out and I realized I'm in an abandoned place, I was tied to a chair . Mavis came out smirking
"Seems the queen is awake now" she laughed evilly
"What do you want witch!!!!" I spatted at her
She slapped me hard on the face. I grumble in pain.
"You stupid bitch, you think that you can fool me!!!! Ethan is mine!!!!she screamed
"Even if you kill me, he would never be yours" I received another hot slap.
"Mason is going to take you away forever!!! You will not see that rude son of yours again nor your lovely baby daddy!!!!" She pour cold water and I was shivering.
"He will find me soon, you wait and see you pathetic idiot!!!!" I shouted back.
"Make sure to feed her before my brother comes this evening" she told her men

Mavis' POV

I decided to call the policeman I bribed if he was able to explode the place and have taken Mason out. Mason was supposed to get out three days after Maddie's kidnap but we have to hurry before we get caught.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I picked up
"Hello please am I talking to Miss Mavis Brown?" The person asked
"Yes please" I was polite
"I call to inform you that there was an explosion at the Lancaster state prison and your brother happens to be one of the victims who lost their lives. I'm so sorry ma'am but you have come to the hospital immediately" the person hung up
I felt happy because our plan worked. They believed that my brother is really dead. We are going to change his identity immediately. I decided to call the policeman to make enquiry about what is happening now if Mason is on his way here.
"Hello mister" I said when he picked up
"Yes ma'am" he replied
" How is my brother?" I asked happily
"Ma'am he is dead. we couldn't escape as planned" he said
"What!!!!!" Tears started falling down from my eyes
"He said he's sorry for everything he put you through and hoped you can forgive him. He also said he loves you" he ended the call
My world has crashed, I cried out so hard. I began hitting my chest because I can't take anymore. I lost my only family left on this world.

How was this chapter?

Vote, comment and share