Chapter Seven

{edited}

I wake up to the smell of bacon, I freaking live bacon "hey honey how'd you sleep?" Mum asked as she's putting food on the plates "good I think, I'm just so excited about today" I said getting a drink "but I'm also nervous" "you'll be fine, you've been doing acting classes for long time, you've been reading your scrips everyday you gonna kill it" "thanks Mum" I sit back down and hug my Mum. After breakfast I go to my room and have a shower and get ready for the audition .

This is my outfit for the day, I think it's pretty cute anyways, I go back to my room to clean up so it's not messy, "honey do you know who Finn Wolfhard is" "yea he plays mike in stranger things, the show I'm auditioning for" I said with a confus...

This is my outfit for the day, I think it's pretty cute anyways, I go back to my room to clean up so it's not messy, "honey do you know who Finn Wolfhard is" "yea he plays mike in stranger things, the show I'm auditioning for" I said with a confused face "why are you asking?" I asked because I'm so freaking confused right now "oh just because you guys used to best  friends since 2nd second grade" she said cleaning up the kitchen "WAIT..WHAT!?, seriously wow that's so cool" I was shook, I used to be friends with him, omg that SO COOL.

Sorry for the the short chapter
Comment for ideas 💡
Vote to save a frog 🐸