Chapter Twenty Two

Y/n POV

I walk back to my seat very annoyed at Alex after what he said to me in the phone, Finn asked if everything was ok and I told him I tell later. The movie the finished and we were sitting in their till everyone left ''so y/n why did you leave during the movie?'' Sadie asked me ''oh someone kept texting me and I just called him to stop texting me'' I said ''him, who's him'' Noah asked ''just someone who I really wish would go back home and stop annoying me'' said and smiling sarcastically to them ''so he's here right now'' Caleb asked ''um yea, apparently he's in a plane right now to see me'' I said rolling my eyes, Finn seemed to look the tiniest bit jealous, we walked to the car while everyone was still asking me who this person was ''who is he'' Sadie asked at this point I was just so annoyed, I didn't want to answer their questions right now ''Guys, I'm probably gonna sound rude saying this but I don't want to answer these questions their kinda just to personal and annoying for me to answer so sorry guys'' I said to them ''oh that's ok y/n, we didn't know it was annoying you'' Gaten said and had a group hug, during the ride home Finn held my hand and whispered to me ''is it ok if I ask you some questions about Alex'' ''wait how do know it was Alex?'' I said confused ''I just know things, plus it sounded like Alex cause what you told me about him before'' he said and I was relieved ''yea that's ok, wait how about this'' I said to him then I said this to the group ''ok guys when we get home, if you still would like to you can ask me some questions about this person'' after I said that everyone nodded.

~time skipped to when they arrive home~

We get home and we see Millie and Jacob laying down in the couch in the living room ''oh hey guys'' Millie said ''I better be going, I got show tomorrow'' Jacob said kissing Millie's cheek and walking over to the door ''bye'' we all said in unison ''so whatcha guys doing'' Millie asked ''well y/n got a call from a mysterious boy and we all are gonna asked her questions about it'' Sadie said ''ok, that sounds fun and weird'' Millie said, we all sat down on the floor of the living room '' so who wants to ask the first question?'' I asked the group ''I will, who is this person?'' Gaten asked ''well um, he's name is Alex and he goes to my high school'' I answered his question ''did anything happen between you guys?'' Caleb asked ''yea, on my last day something happened, and he said all this stuff that was sooo stupid'' I said, I couldn't tell if Finn was jealous or not ''what happened in your last day?'' Millie asked with the biggest smirk on her face ''so I'm the morning he have me a note to meet him in the garden at lunch so I did, then he starting saying all this stuff like he's gonna miss me, he told me that he liked me but at the time I also liked him but he had a girlfriend, he tried to kiss me and I got really mad at him, and yea'' i said and everyone looked so shocked ''so what was the call about'' Noah asked ''he was saying that he still loves me and that right now he's on a plane flying to Atlanta, oh that he also broke up with Michelle'' I said rolling my eyes annoyed ''wow that a lot'' Sadie said ''should Finn be worried?'' Noah asked, Finn looked at me concerned ''no because is like the definition of a great boyfriend and 10 times better than Alex'' I said smiling a Finn, after I said that Finn gave me the biggest hug ever and kissed my cheek. After that we watch Grease on Netflix, when grease lightning cane on all the boys got up and started dancing, we all laughed so hard we were all crying "hey guys since we are taking a break for a while, are we all going to stranger con in Chicago?" I asked "yea me and Noah and going" Millie answered "yea I think we are all going" Caleb added "oh cool, since we're talking about this we all have to get up early in the morning since we have a early flight" Gaten said "UGH" I said and then we broke up into laughter, all of a sudden my phone is blowing up from notifications "what's wrong y/n?" Sadie asked, I didn't say anything then Finn looked at my phone "oh shit" Finn said obviously annoyed "what happened" Noah asked "when we went to the movies, a fan must of gotten a photo of me and y/n holding hands" Finn said grabbing my phone "what are you gonna do?" Millie asked "I don't know" I said still shocked from what happened "everything will be ok we just gotta keep it on the down low for now" Finn said "and how bad could the fans react?" He added "uh really, look at me and Jacob, everyone hates us" Millie said "oh yea" Finn said "how about we live stream. To take our minds off of what just happened" Sadie said then put her phone on the table in front of us.
"Hey guys!" Sadie said waving, everyone was strong in front of the phone "why don't we do a Q&A?" Gaten asked "yea" everyone said "ok guys ask questions" Millie said, I wasn't focusing, as I looked at more pictures of me and Finn I was reading the comments and some of them were good but of course their were some bad ones, I tried to ignore them but I couldn't "how's filming season three going?" Caleb said reading a comment "yea it's been fun so far" Caleb said answering the question "are you guys going to stranger con?" Finn said "yea we all are, and you'll get to meet our new cast mate" Finn said wrapping his arms around me "oh, yea. You'll get to meet me" I said trying to sound positive after the comments I just read "hey you ok?" Finn asked me "yea I'm fine" I said back to him "are Finn and y/n dating?" Sadie said reading out a comment "um" everyone said "yes, y/n and I are dating" Finn said with a smile on his face, all the comments said awwww but Noah read out that said "why his y/n dating him, she's such and ugly person" after hearing that I just couldn't take it anymore "excuse me" I said getting up wiping my tries away, as I was walking away someone knocked at the door, I opened it only to see........

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN, cliffhanger. Who do you thinks at the door, also I just wanted to say thank you again for 1k reads ❣️💓💜💓💙💓💜💓❣️❣️
Comments ideas 💡
Vote to save a baby 👶🏽