Chapter Eighteen

{edited}

Y/n POV

After talking to Millie, Sadie and Sophia, I feel a lot better but I wonder how Finn is, we walk back down to the group everyone was asking me if I was ok but I just need to know how Finn is "hey Finn" I whispered to him "hey y/n are you ok?" He asked concerned, he's too sweet "yea I'm fine, how are you" I asked back "yea I'm ok" he answered "oh ok" I said to myself.

~time skipped 2 hours ~

"Guys we should go" Wyatt said "wait why?!" Jaeden asked annoyed "have you seen the time, it's 11:00pm!" Wyatt kind of said screaming at Jaeden, that was kinda funny "oh yea we should be going" Sophia said "we sorry how the night turned out but we still had fun" Jeremy said "no it's ok, aleast I still had a fun time" I said back "well see ya guys" they all said in unison "bye" we all said back "so what now" Noah asked "well I think since we have shooting tomorrow we should all go to bed now" Sadie said "yea that's a good idea" Caleb said, we all got up to go to our rooms but someone pulled me back down to the floor "ow, what the heck" I said and looked back and it was Finn "me and y/n are just going to stay down here for a bit" Finn said "ok guys if your going to make out, don't be loud" Gaten said, we all laughed "so what do you want to do now" I asked "well I just wanted to see if you're ok?" He answered, ugh he's too cute "aw your to sweet" I said to him "but actually, what do you want to do now" once I finished that sentence Finn smashed his lips into mine, his lips are so soft, we keep kissing and it turns into a make-out session. We finally pull away to catch our breath "wow" I said "to much" Finn asked "no, it's ok" I i said back "then it'll be ok if I do this" he said going back for a kiss, it turns to another make-out session, we were sitting on the floor so then I laid down on the floor with Finn on top of me, this was very awkward for me so I got from underneath him and walk quickly to my room "are you ok" Finn yelled to me "ye-a I'm ok" I said running to me room. I opened my door and ran to my bed "what happened y/n" Millie asked "yea why do you have a purple spot on your neck" Sadie added "wait what!" I said running over to the bathroom "oh no" I said "did you and Finn make-out" Sadie asked excited "yea but it was really uncomfortable" I said getting on my bed "how was it uncomfortable" Millie asked "so we made-out then we stopped when we made-out again, then the next thing I knew Finn was on top of me" I said, they looked shocked "um... ok" they both said , we kept talking for about 20 minutes and then we went to bed.

Finns POV

When y/n left I thought I did something wrong, I guess might of done something that made her uncomfortable, ugh I'm so stupid I need to talk to her but first ask the guys to help me. I walk into my room and all the boys are in their "I need help" I said to them "what with" Caleb asked, I explained what happened and they looked weirded out "um..ok" Gaten said "well we can't really help cause we don't have girlfriends, but I think, um..." Noah said "just why did you do that?" Gaten asked "um I don't know, just the  heat of the moment" I said shrugging "well maybe just talk to y/n" Caleb said "yea I'll do that in the morning" I said and we all went to bed.

Hope you guys like this chapter, very romantic (btw I felt very awkward writing this so it's kinda weird)
Comment ideas 💡
Vote to save a fish 🐠