Chapter Thirty

Y/n POV

I open Alex's message, what did I expect, I posted a photo of the flowers he got me.

|| y/n- y/n ❄️
|| alex- alex🌚

Alex🌚
I saw you tagged me in a photo on insta
I thought you were mad at me

Y/n ❄️
I  know it's dumb
But thank you for the flowers I really never got to say that

Alex🌚
Why thank you
But why
I seriously thought you were mad at me

Y/n❄️
I am but I just had to do that for reasons you don't need to know
Hey do you what to face time, I'll call you on my laptop

Alex🌚
Yea  ok

I finished that conversation then  get my laptop, I started to call him and he picked up "hey" he said "hey sorry if I woke you up, I just realised that the time is like 9 am over their, hahahahaha" "no, you didn't wake me my sisters woke me up" he said smiling "that's funny how many sisters so you have again?" "Three" "oh my god, I feel bad for you" I said laughing "it's ok, at least I have a brother but he's like 4 years younger than me" "that's cool, I have a brother that's a lot older than me" I said looking down. We talked for about an hour about random things, he said he's really sorry for what he did, I don't really forgive him but it's nice to talk to him again "ok sorry I have to go but it's been nice talking to you" Alex said "ok bye" I said then hung up the call, I heard some knocking coming downstairs so I go and check that out.

I get to the door and see two boys "hello" I say to them "uh hey your y/n right?" One of the buys said "yea, who are you looking for?" I asked "is Finn here I'm his brother Nick and this is our friend Quincy" Nick said "oh sorry hey, um well you can come in but everyone went out somewhere, so" I said opening the door so they could get in "so where are they?" Quincy asked "I don't know, we literally got back from Chicago and all of them had to go somewhere, I don't know where tho" I said walking to the kitchen "oh their just out shopping for a couple of things" Nick said looking up from his phone "why tho, we don't need anything" I said to them, what's going. We walk into the living room and sit down their and talk "so y/n what's it like working on Stranger Things?" Nick asked "um it's really fun, everyone is so nice and it a great experience" I said "Nick don't you do voice acting?" I asked "yea I do, it so fun" he said "I'm just a wannabe Youtuber who can skate" Quincy said and that made me laugh "so you excited for tomorrow?" Quincy asked "what's happening tomorrow, other than my birthday?" I asked confused "oh you didn't know" Nick said "Finn has a show tomorrow with his band" Nick said "ah no I didn't know that" I said quietly " oh I'm sorry" Nick said "no there's no need to be sorry" I said. We talked for the rest of the afternoon until the others get home.

Finns POV

We arrive at target to get some thins for y/n's party "I thought we were going to party city?" Noah asked "yes we are, later" Millie said grabbing a cart and walking to the food section "so what we we want to get?" Millie asked and Gaten immediately ran to the candy, grabbed  at least 20 bags of candy "oh my god Gaten" Sadie said laughing "put some of them back" Caleb said, Gaten pulled a face and picked up half of the bags and put them back on the shelf. Noah walked over to the chip section and grabbed a couple bags of different flavours, we grab some drinks then we all part ways to get y/n a present, I walk over to the book section and find Hamlet by Shakespeare, y/n loves this play, she talks about it all the time but she doesn't she doesn't have a copy. I also buy her a Olympus camera, she loves photography and very into vintage things so I thought it would be nice.

I get a text from Nick asking where I was and I texted back we're out shopping for stuff, it's been about 20 minutes and we have all payed for our stuff and are now heading over to party city "hey guys does anyone know y/n's favourite colours?" Millie asked everyone shook their heads no "wait. I think it's green" Noah said unsure "no it's not, it's pink" Caleb said "what the hell, y/n hates pink. It's purple" Sadie said arguing them "I thought it was red?" I said "I don't even know" Gaten said which caused us to laugh "I'll ask Nick to ask y/n cause him and Quincy are their" we wait a couple of minutes and get a reply "he said it's red and purple" I said looking up from my phone "BOOM" Sadie said to Noah and Caleb showing off that she was right "you know you only got half of the answer" Caleb said obviously annoyed "yea, still I got half and you didn't" Sadie said rubbing in more, Noah and Caleb rolled their eyes and we continued talking until we got to party city.

Y/n POV

It's been fun talking to Quincy and Nick, I swear their the funniest people I've meet, not really but their pretty funny "so why you guys here?" I ask "well i cane to visit Finn and to see his show" Nick said "yea I came cause I heard Nick was here and I was already in the USA, so I thought I see my favourite boy" Quincy said squeezing Nick in a hug "Quincy let go, I'm gonna die" Nick said while having trouble breathing, Quincy finally let Nick go "hey do you guys want to watch anything?" I asked "yea just something on Netflix?" Nick asked "yea" I replied then get the remote and go into Netflix "anything in particular?" I asked "oh the new season of Orange Is The New Black" Quincy said eagerly "ok" I said then put on Orange Is The New Black.

I swear I will get ride of Alex soon, Nick and Quincy are here what fun stuff is gonna go down. I didn't know what to write. Comment ideas on how you want this story to go, I need some more help 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment ideas 💡

Plz vote