Chapter Twenty Nine

^^^^ When you try be aesthetic in maths
BahahahhAh, i tryed something, it didn't work, my writing is so messy Hahahah
—————————————————————

Y/n POV

We had such a good time at the restaurant, the food was great but all I could think about was Finn, I want him back but I don't want to get hurt again. It's the day after and we're packing our stuff and heading over to the airport "ready!" Sadie yells through the hotel room "ready!" Me and Millie yell back in unison, we walk out of our room and to the elevator, then wait down in the lobby for the boys. While were waiting I post a photo of the flowers Alex got me, I know it's wrong but I think it's cute.

⬇⬇ imagine that's you
|| Your insta handle - y/i/h

Y/I/H thank you for the early birthday present Alex 💛 [ tagged @alexbrooo]

[ COMMENTS DISABLED ]

I smiled to myself and put my phone away, I see the boys come out of the elevator and we all walk to the front doors and walk to our Uber, the driver helps us put our suitcases in and we get in the car. We're all talking about what's gonna happened when we get back to set and just different stuff, about half an hour later we arrive at the airport and are bombarded with paparazzi and fans but we try and ignore them and walk into the airport "you know we're taking another private jet" Millie said "yay" I said excited. We get on the private jet and get settled for a long flight, I get in a chair and slowly fall asleep.

Finns POV

We get in the private jet and get settled, I see y/n fall asleep and we haven't even taken off yet, I smirk to myself and go on my phone. I got an notification that y/n had posted something so I go check what she posted, um.... why would she do that, Alex tryed to, AHH I don't what to think about it, maybe I'm taking it wrong, she's probably just saying thank you for the flowers, mostly likely, maybe I don't know I just knew I have to respect what she does so I can get her back. It's about half an hour into the flight and y/n is still sleeping, she's too cute, everyone is talking but I'm texting my brother Nick and our friend Quincy.

|| Finn- finn🐸
|| Nick- nick🎮
|| Quincy- quincy🦊

Nick🎮
Hey me and Quincy are coming to Atlanta for a week

Quincy🦊
Yea I'm excited to see the set

Finn🐸
That's so great
It's great to have to guys here

Quincy🦊
So I heard about you and y/n at Stranger Con
You guys are super cute

Nick🎮
Quincy shut up