Chapater Twenty One

~one week from previous chapter~

Y/n POV

We've been filming for the last week and it been really fun, but sadly we will be taking a break for awhile cause Millie split her knee cap in half, I don't know how she did that but it's sad not filming for a while. We had just wrapped for the day and I walked back to my tralier and I saw the door was already opened, I slowly walked in and it was just Finn ''Finn what the hell, you scared me'' I said walking to sit down in a chair ''I just wanted to see you'' he said smirking ''we were together all day though" I said ''no we weren't, that was Mike and Melissa'' he said ''also I found these on your table'' he said and passed me some flowers, I read the letter and it's from Alex, how did he send these to me, is he here right now ''who's Alex?'' Finn asked, he so jealous ''he's no one'' I said putting the letter back in the flowers ''I read the letter, he not no one'' he said annoyed ''ok I tell you who Alex is'' I said. I told him about Alex, I couldn't tell from his facial expression if he was annoyed or relieved ''oh...ok, why didn't you tell me in the first place'' he said sitting next to me and putting one arm around my shoulder ''I don't know, I just thought it was stupid'' I said ''no it's ok'' he said, he hugged me then pulled away, looked at my lips then back at my eyes, he leaned in for a kiss, it was so sweet and passionate, we pulled away to catch our breath ''I love you so much'' Finn said ''I love you to'' I said back. We walked out of my tralier greeted by everyone and walked into the van that toke us home.

~time skipped to when they get home~

When we walked in the house, Sadie and I ran up to our room to see if Millie was ok, to our surprise she was with Jacob Sartorius, making out. Me and Sadie closed the and gaged quietly to ourselves then walked back stairs ''I thought you were going to see how Millie was" Gaten asked ''well we tried'' Sadie said while walking over to there kitchen ''she was getting help from someone else'' I said laughing to myself, the boys looked at each other confused ''she's with Jacob, you know'' I said to them and they all got the message ''she's still with him'' Noah asked annoyed ''yep'' me and Sadie said in unison ''hey guys why don't we go to the movies'' Caleb said ''yea'' everyone else said in unison '' y/n and I just gotta get our bags'' Sadie said, we walked up the stairs preparing for some extreme face sucking but when we walked in they were just laying on her bed cuddling ''oh hey guys, when did you get back'' Millie asked worried ''oh like 10 minuets ago'' I said gabbing my purse '' oh and by the way, next time when Jacobs over, tell use so we don't walk in on anything you guys are doing'' Sadie said making me and herself laugh ''sorry if you guys saw anything'' Jacob said ''oh it's ok, aleast Millie's getting good treatment'' I said and winked at them while me and Sadie walking out of the room, we got in the car and started discussing what movie were gonna see ''So what pMovie we seeing?'' I asked ''um how about Hereditary?'' Finn said excited ''ah no too scary'' Noah said and we all laughed ''what's about Incredibles 2?'' Sadie asked ''yea, I've been waiting to watch that'' Caleb said ''ok it's settled'' Gaten said. During the car ride over Finn snaked his hand my waist and I rested my head in his shoulder.

~time skipped to when they arrive at the theatre~

We get out the car and Gaten tipped the driver, we walked into the theatre and we were mobbed by people, I let go of Finns hand just incase anyone saw or took a photo of us. We ordered our food and drinks and went in the cinema, the setting order was Noah, Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, Me, Finn ''why are we sitting in the back'' I asked Finn ''just incase we make out'' he said that and I immediately started to blush. We're about 20 minutes into the movie and my phone is exploding with text messages from Alex, I ignore them but it won't stop.

|| Y/n- y/n❄️
|| Alex- Alex 🌚

Alex🌚- please pick up
Alex🌚- y/n please
Alex🌚- I need to talk to you
Alex- please
Alex🌚- y/n come on
Alex🌚- y/n
Alex🌚- y/n