Chapter Nine

{edited}

I just found out that I used to be best friends with Finn fucking Wolfhard, greatest day ever maybe I don't know. "Honey you ok?" my mum asked while patting my shoulder "yea I just came to tell you that I might be getting a call back" trying to sound excited while processing what happening "oh that's great" said my Mum as just hugs me, "hey Mum hurry up we need to get back to the house" someone yells "mum come on" I realised who that is as the voice cane closer "mum are you-" the voice just stopped suddenly i felt eyes on me "hey" "hi"  I said back realising that it was Finn "Finn you you remember when you were in second grade you had a best friend named y/n and you guys were inseparable" Finns Mum said "kind of" he said looking confused "this is y/n" he looked shocked "oh I thought I remembered you from somewhere" he said with a smile on his face coming towards to hug me, I don't know what to do finn is about to hug me. We hug and Finn whispered something in my ear "I know your going to get that call back" we separate and my cheeks became a light shade of pink.

~time skipped to about two hours~

Finns POV

I thought I knew y/n from somewhere, it's crazy that we used to be best friends "so Finn I saw you hugging that girl that audition, what's going their" Caleb asked as he was walking down into the living room siting next to Gaten "oh I found out that she used to live in Vancouver" "that's cool" Sadie said "but it gets better we used to be best friends though school but then she had to move to Australia" "wow that's is even crazier" Noah said with a smile "so" all of them said looking at each other than looking back at me "any feeling their" "for y/n" Millie and Gaten said with big smirks on their faces "no I just feel like we could of been if she didn't move to Australia but now we could be good friends" I said confidently "oh so you used to like her" Noah said "maybe a while ago, but" "but what you do like her" Sadie yells as her and Millie are jumping up and down "Finn likes y/n, Finn likes y/n" everyone sang and my cheeks began to heat up, "I hope she gets the role" I said to myself.

Comment for ideas 💡
Vote to save a alien 👽