Chapter Twenty Four

Y/n POV

I woke up to a sleepy Finn with his arms wrapped around my waist, I looked to the end of my bed to see Millie sitting their "what's Finn doing their?" She asked with smirk on her face "oh we must've fell asleep like this" I said still trying to wake up " well you better wake up or flight is in 4 hours, fo down to the kitchen theirs food waiting for you" Millie said and I got out of bed trying not to wake Finn up. Millie and I walk down stairs to see everyone sitting down at the  dinning table "nice cuddle session with Finn" Sadie asked sarcastically I just rolled my eyes but was interrupted by someone lifted and spun me around "morning babe" Finn said then smashed his lips into my, we pulled away because Noah coughed  and said "get a room" we all broke out into laughter "hey guys since we're going to Chicago my girlfriend Lizzy will be there, she'd love to meet you guys" Gaten said confidently "yea of course, I'd love to meet her" I said very excited "ok everyone hurry up and eat the pack your suitcases" Caleb said. We all are them went back up to our rooms and started packing

«time skipped to when they arrive at the airport»

We arrive at the airport and their are like hundreds of paparazzi, we walk out with them bombarding us with questions, Finn puts his arm around my shoulder protectively, we get inside the airy and Finn asks me "you alright" "yea thanks" I said giving him a hug "you know we're taking a private jet" Millie said "wait, seriously" I said "yea I thought you knew" she said smiling "that's so cool" I said to myself.

«time skipped when they are on the private jet»

We get on the private jet and I'm blow away on how big this is "this is massive" I said amazed "ok guys get comfy cause we have a 2 hour flight" Millie said (a/n- i actually checked a flight from Atlanta to Chicago and it's 2 hours and 10 minutes). During the flight we watched two movies and I had a little nap "y/n, y/n, wake up" Finn said shaking me lightly "we're here" he added, I woke up and Millie said "ok now that y/n's up let's go to the hotel" he all got out and went though al that boring airport stuff, we walk out to the van that was taking us to the hotel and were bombarded with fans and paparazzi "can you tell us about season 3?" One yelled to us "I love you guys" a fan said, we made it in the van and Finn asked "are you ok?" "Yea in good, you?" I asked "yea I fine" he said and everyone in the van said "AWWWW" Finn and I rolled our eyes "I can't wait to meet your girlfriend Gaten" Sadie said "yea I'm happy I get to see her too, also we'll be meeting her at the hotel" he said. We all arrive at the hotel and again bombarded with paparazzi and fans, this time we just ignore them and walk in "GATEN!!" Lizzy yelled running into Gaten's arms "Lizzy I missed you so much" Gaten said then kissing Lizzy " oh my god, hey guys I'm such a big fan" Lizzy said giving us all hugs "it's so nice to me you too" Noah said "yea Gaten talks a lot about you" Caleb said, we saw Gaten blush then we all giggle "ok why don't we put you suitcases in your rooms then we can hang out in their" Finn said. We check in then head up to our rooms, Sadie, Millie and I share a room then Gaten, Noah, Finn and Caleb also share a room, we ended up just hanging out in our room "so Lizzy how did you too meet" I asked (for this part I'm not sure how they meet but I just assumed cause Lizzy does drama that they meet their) "well I do drama so we meet their" Lizzy said smiling "oh that's cool" Millie said. We ended up talking for hours then Lizzy got a text that she had to go home, which was sad, she's really nice "so how did you guys like Lizzy?" Gaten asked "she's really nice" Sadie say "yea" Caleb added. "So what do you want to do now" I asked, everyone shrugged "I heard the Duffers wanted to give us a call" Noah said "what about" Millie asked "I think that said something about the script" Noah said, 5 minuets later we got a call on Caleb's laptop "hey guys" the duffers said "hey" we said "so what is this call about" Finn asked "so we have changed one thing in the script" Matt said "what's the change?" I asked "well thats I good thing you asked y/n, it involves you and Gaten" Ross said while everyone looked at me and Gaten "we have decided to make y/n's character Gatens new lives interest" Matt said "is that all?" Noah asked "yea we just wanted to tell you guys so when you guys came back you could properly focus on the new scripts" Ross said "alright thank yo guys and goodbye" Matt said then ended the call, we kind of sat in silence for a little bit "Finn you ok?" Millie asked "yea it's fine, it's just acting" he said, again we sat in silence for a little bit then Caleb suggested tab tee play 7 minutes in heaven "so who's going first" Sadie said with a smirk on her face "how about the new couple, Dustin and Melissa" Millie said "yea why not, nothing will happen anyway" I said getting up "ah no not in this case" Millie said "you guys have to kiss" she added, Finn was obviously jealous "don't worry Finn, I won't take y/n away from you" Gaten said then we all started laughing. Me and Gaten are in the closet not taking just looking around "so" I whispered "do you just want to kiss and get over with it" Gaten whispered back "yea" I said, he lightly pressed his lips against mine, he pulled away and I saw him blush "not so bad Gaten, not so—" I couldn't finish my sentence because Gaten had smashed his lips into mine, I pushed him away "what the hell" I said annoyed "oh my god I'm so sorry" he said "it's ok but don't say anything, just say we kissed once" I said and he nodded "times up you guys" Noah said knocking on the door, we walk out and Millie asked "is her a good kiss" she had the biggest smirk on he face "yea it was ok". After that we watched a show on Netflix, while I was cuddling with Finn he asked me "did anything else happen in their" I look at Gaten who looked back at me "no nothing else happened" I said "promise" "promise" I said giving him a kiss, the boys went back to their rooms and me, Millie and Sadie went to sleep.

Hope you guys liked that, it may be really boring cause I didn't know what to write so yea.
Comment ideas 💡
I'm going to stop this voting stuff but it would be nice if you still liked my chapters

Bye guys 🌈