Chapter Thirty One

Don't play the song till you see the lyrics or till it says "play song"
Big chapter be prepared
——————————————-

Finns POV

We've been out for two hours shopping for y/n's party, we are in the car driving home from party city "won't y/n see the stuff we got?" Gaten asked "shit" Millie said "when we get home I'll get in and see if y/n is in the living and if she is we'll take the back entrance" she added we all nodded in agreement, we arrived at the house "I'll go i—" "no I'll go in" I say cutting Millie off "why?" Sadie asked "cause I wanna see my boys" I say opening the car door, I walk up to the door and open slightly to see Nick and Quincy sitting on the couch "hey guys" I said walking over to them "hey we missed you" Quincy said "where's y/n?" I asked "oh she got tired so she went to bed" Nick said "ok" I said "what happened to yo—" Quincy didn't get to finish his question because I had walked out and told Millie to come in "sorry, what'd you ask?" "What happened to you and y/n?" Quincy asked "I'll tell you later I just have to bring this stuff in" I said walking back to the car to bring in the thing we brought at target.

After about 5 minutes we have all the party supplies hidden away and the girls have gone to sleep, the boys are just up in their rooms studying their lines for tomorrow, I'm in the living room with Nick and Quincy "why did you guys buy so much stuff?" Nick asked "I don't know, it was Millie's idea. Plus it's y/n's first birthday away from her friends and some of her family" I said "so what happened to you too!?" Quincy asked eagerly, I explained what happened to them and told them about my plan for the concert "that's so cute" Quincy said in a funny voice "yea if she says no to that, she's dumb" Nick said, I hit him "what the heck!" "You called my girl dumb" I said annoyed. We talked for a while after that then I decided to go to bed realising it was 11:00 pm.

«time skipped to morning»

Y/n POV

It's the morning and I'm woken up by the sun shining through the window "good morni—" I say stopping mid sentence to see Sadie and Millie not in the room, I shrugged to myself and walk down stairs, I expected to see everyone in the kitchen and dinning room but to my surprise no one was their but Nick and Quincy "good morning y/n" Quincy said "morning" I said walking over to them "where is everyone?" I asked "oh they said that they had an early call so they left" Nick said "oh. Ok" I said walking over to the fridge "oh y/n" Nick said I turn around to them "happy birthday" they said in unison "thanks guys" I said drinking some water. I toast myself a bagel for breakfast then get dressed for the day "oh guys, if you leave during the day make sure the front doors are lock" I asked " of course birthday girl" Quincy said, I smile at Quincy comment "byyyyyye" I said walking out the door to my Uber.

I arrived at set and I didn't really see anyone, so I walk to my tralier and open the dooor "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" yelled Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Finn, Gaten, Noah "thank you so much" I said walking over to give everyone a hug, I noticed a pile of presents in the corner of the desk "that's not everything" Millie said "yes later we have 3 special surprises for you" Sadie added "you didn't have to" I said "yes we did, it's your first birthday away from your friends and family, apart from your mum. We wanted to make it special" Noah said "you also get one special surprise from me" Finn said "cool" I said unsure how to respond to that, their was some awkward silence but was broken by Gaten "come on let's go find everyone else" they pulled me out of my tralier, covered my eyes then I walked me somewhere on set. We walked for about 2 minutes when Millie said "open" I open my eyes slowly to see all the other cast members with presents, balloons, just a lot "surprise number one, done" Caleb said, I thanked everyone for the presents and took them back to my tralier.

«time skipped to the middle of the day, 1:00pm»

We've been filming all day, the seven of us are sitting down in like this chilling area when Millie said "surprise number 2 is here" when she said that she had the biggest smile on her face and she took me to the entrance of set, again she walked me their with my eyes covered, we stopped and she said "open" I open my eyes to see my mum and my brother "ah Dylan" I said running into his arms "hey y/n" he said giving me a tight hug "happy birthday chicken" he said with me looking up at him "I'll leave you guys for a little bit" Millie said walking away. "Want a tour" I asked "yes please" Dylan said, I give him a tour of set then he puts his things in my tralier then I introduce him to my friends "I'm back" I said walking over to where they are sitting "guys this is Dylan" I said "hey" everyone said in unison "this is Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Noah and Finn" I said, everyone either hugged him or shook his hand "it's nice to meet you, y/n only told us she had a brother a couple of days ago" Gaten said "it's nice to meet you guys too, I'm a huge fan" he said and everyone laughed a little. We hung out for a little while then Shawn and Matt called us over to film "can't wait to see you act" Dylan said holding my shoulders and shaking me. We only got to film a little after that cause Finn had to go rehearse for his show tonight, we said goodbye and we get an Uber to go back to the house. We get home and Caleb said theirs something else "it's not really a surprise but before another surprise we're going to Finns concert" "that's cool, his music is really nice" I said "ok since we're going we need to get our outfits ready" Sadie said and we walk into our room to get our purses then walked out the front door to the Uber.