Chapter Nineteen

{edited}

Y/n POV

"Wake up!" Millie yells at me "fine I getting up" I said back "what time is it" I ask "8 o'clock" Sadie replied "what that's so early" I said getting back under the blankets "no no no, we need to be at set in an hour" Millie said pulling back the blankets "ok your finally up, let's get breakfast" Millie added. We walk down stairs and I still feel kinda awkward around Finn because of what happened last night, it was really uncomfortable.

Finns POV

We're are eating breakfast when the girls come down "finally you guys are here" Gaten said to the girls as they come to the kitchen, y/n looks uncomfortable, I know why, anyway "so you excited for filming toady" Caleb asked everybody "yea" everyone said at once, y/n looked nervous "hey y/n are you ok?" I asked "yea I'm fine" she said "you sure" Millie asked "yea, well no this is like my first big project, so you could understand why I'm nervous" y/n explained, damn she's too cute "oh y/n you'll do fine" Sadie said while her and Millie give her a hug. After breakfast we got dressed and went to set.

Millie's POV

I've noticed y/n and Finn haven't really talked since last night, l better go see what's wrong with her "hey y/n can I talk to you" I asked and she nodded, I pulled her into my trailer and asked "hey how are you and Finn" "yea we're fine" "really" I asked, I knew she was lying "yes...ok I still feel weird" she said sitting down in a chair "well just go talk to him" I said, we heard some yelling coming from outside and see......

Oh no I cliffhanger, who do you think the yelling is, sorry the chapter isn't long but I promise the next one will be SUPER LONG
Comment ideas 💡
Vote to save Olaf ⛄️