Chapter Fifthteen

{edited}

Millie, Sadie and I are at the mall and they are getting recognised which is cool, people probably assume that I'm just one of their friends, that's ok no big deal, I just wonder when their going to release the new people in the cast , anyway this doesn't matter. We've been at the mall for about an hour and I get a text from Noah.

|| Noah- schnapple 🍎
|| you- y/n 🌙

schnapple 🍎- you Sadie and Millie need to come home now, the duffers want you guys home

Y/n🌙- what is is about??

schnapple 🍎- idk they just say it's urgent

Y/n🌙- we'll be home right away

"Hey guys Noah says we need to get home now" I said to them they nod Sadie said "I'll call the driver" we nod again and walk out to the driver "I wonder what this is about" Millie said concerned "yea" me and Sadie unison. Once we get to the house we all sit in the dinning room "ok guys we've got important news" Matt said "yes since we start filming tomorrow I want all you guys to really focus on your scripts" Ross add "is that is, what's the important news?" Caleb asked "the important news is that we'll be releasing the the new cast member, so y/n don't be surprised if you get a lot of new followers" Ross said directed at me "oh that's so cool" Finn said giving me a hug "awwww" everyone said me and Finn rolled our eyes playfully "is their something going on their" Matt asked suspiciously "FINN AND Y/N ARE DATING" Millie blurted out "dude what the heck!" I said angrily "that's fine but just know people will have many different reactions" Matt said concerned "yes we know that we just don't how to tell everyone" Finn said back "we'll just be careful" Ross said patting my back while him and Matt walked out the front door "bye see you guys tomorrow" they yelled "see ya" we all yelled back. "So you guys want ice cream" Gaten asked "sure" we all said "I just have to get something from my room" I said getting out of my chair, I went up to my room to fix my hair and just to get my purse "hey babe" Finn said walking over to me to give me a hug "babe?" "You'll get used to it" he said smirking "why are you smir—" I get cut off by him smashing his lips into mine, their so soft, he wants to deepen the kiss "Finn...we..have....to...go" I said in between kisses "fine, but we'll finish this later" he said biting his lip "sure we will" we walk back down stairs "what took you guys so long" Noah asked "yea and why is y/n's face so red" Gaten added "that doesn't matter let's go get ice cream" I said while we all walk out.

The ice cream place was near the house so we all jus walked their, while we are walking their are a couple of stranger things fans their which is all good but their was is one girl that keep flirting is Finn, I walk up to Millie because it just was so annoying "jealous huh" Mille said giggling "no I uh" I said confused "it's ok Finn loves you not her" she said giving me a hug "I just need to go to the bath room" I said walking to the bathroom

Finns POV

I noticed y/n getting annoyed at all the fans trying to flirt with me which made me annoyed, when we arrive at the ice cream shop y/n had to go to the bathroom but their was still this one fan that won't leave me alone, she's asking all these questions and asking for photos which is getting pretty annoying "hey Finn, HELLO" the girl said I wasn't paying attention I just couldn't stop thinking about y/n "Finn!" the girl yelled then I looked at her then she smashes her lips into mine, I try push away but she wouldn't let me, she finally lets go then I feel eyes on me, y/n, I see her run out I try follow her but then Caleb, Gaten and Noah stop me, Millie goes after y/n and Sadie just yells at that girl "dude what the hell happened!?" Caleb asked "that girl she just kissed me, I didn't kiss back I swear" I said annoyed, I fell like crying "are you sure" gaten asked "yes I'm sure" I yell at them, I get out of their grip and run after y/n.

You guys are welcome for the long chapter, you probably hate me for what I just did but I have plan on how this is gonna go, you'll probably even hate me more for what I'm about to do. Sorry for being active I couldn't do much since I've been studying for half yearly's and I haven't know what to write so it might be awhile before I post another chapter after this one just a warning.💗💗
Comment ideas 💡
Vote to save a robot 🤖