Chapter TWENTY NINE

The next night Bobbi is still thinking about her evening with Roberto. After the movie they chatted about it, Bobbi telling him it was wonderful and made her happy, and they got to know each other better and cleaned up. She insisted on helping so he couldn't stop her. One thing Roberto told her about him surprised her, and she still thinks of it now, is that he's a nerd at heart, loves the Discovery channel, Pokémon, and science. In fact, he's doing AP biology, AP chemistry, and ordinary physics. Expected him to say AP physics but he said it wasn't as fun as the other two. More intelligent than what people thought, but he told her he didn't care what people thought of him. Bobbi wished she could be like that. He's brilliant at doing accents and it never fails to amuse her when he does a German accent. She loves German accents, so he quoted his favourite lines of the movie in the accent as they cleared up.

And if anything, these crazy feelings of hers grew stronger when she learned more about him.

It was a fantastic night, and as she lays on her stomach in bed, doing her homework, Roberto's lips are on her mind and her heart pounds at the thought of kissing him. Needs to shake him off her mind, concentrates herself into her homework. She thinks she picked the worst possible time to have a crush on him as mid-terms are coming, slightly panics over them, but she can't stop thinking about him.

She completes a calculus question when her phone rings by her side. Chooses to ignore it and let it ring out until the caller gives up, but her ringtone is driving her up the wall. She's surrounded by her notes and textbooks from other subjects. Looks around for her phone but can't see it, so she pushes some papers away and buried underneath her biology notes is where she finds it. Doesn't bother to check the caller ID, too engrossed in her work, when she answers it on loudspeaker and moves onto the next question.

'Hello?' she greets into the phone beside her face.

'Yo Bobbi!' a voice cheers loudly. She jumps at the loud voice, drawing a messy line down her page. Smacking tambourines! She curses in her mind, and frowns at her neat notes ruined. 'Bobbi, Bobbi, Bobbi!' The male voice continues to shout through the phone. There's a pause. 'This is Bobbi, right?' asks the person in a serious and low tone.

She grabs the phone, takes it off loudspeaker and puts it to her ear. 'Yes, who's calling?' Quite irritated of the fact someone is calling whilst she does her homework. She then makes out the Italian accent, and her frustration washes away and excitement courses through her body. Perks up and fixes her hair before a wave of realisation hits her that he can't see her.

'Only the greatest and hottest man on the planet, the one and only, Roberto Moretti.'

Resting her back against the wall, a pillow propped up behind her as she sits comfortably on her bed, she checks the time on her alarm clock and is surprised. Only five minutes ago did she think it was eight-thirty.

'Why are you calling me at ten at night?'

'At night? Because at ten in the morning we're in school and phones are forbidden.'

Her head falls back against the wall, her face blank, and she rolls her eyes.

'I'm doing, what some people may do, a "booty call",' he tells her when he doesn't hear her voice on the other line, in a low and husky voice.

Knits her eyebrows together in confusion, she asks, 'What's that?'

All she can hear is his breathing on the other end before he answers. 'Ah, Gold, you're too much of a good girl, so innocent.' He chuckles, and it kind of offends her. 'Why don't you come over and allow me to demonstrate?' His voice drops low again in that sexy husky voice, and she can practically tell he looks smug, smirking.

How To Build A Flower Shopजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें