The Kidnapper and The Savior.

"I will be taking you home. What is your address Yuniki?" I froze in fear remembering that me and Kanna live in a small abandoned cottage in the woods with a long forested pathway. I had to give him a address and fast, But where should I go? What should I do? I could faintly hear Kanna telling me an old friends address that was very close to where we lived now. I recited it to the Guard and put the necklace back on once I realized Kanna had stopped her pursuit on trying to make me not run out of here.

"8715 West 135th Avenue"

"That Far? Alright Yuniki. Follow me." I couldn't believe this man bought it. I followed the man as we walked right out the large front doors of the asylum and to what I was guessing to be a midnight blue 2015 Chevy Silverado, but it only looked like a deep shade of black in my eyes.. I walked around to the passenger side door, hopped in, messing with my hair pretending to be an innocent little girl. I was hoping he would just drive me 'home' without saying a single thing, my guess was wrong.

"Sorry for the mix up back there. I'm Kaito one of the newer guards. Some of the older guys are a little slow." He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other arm on the arm rest where I was also resting my arm. He had a small wrist band on that said 'guard of' and the rest is cut off from the angle I was sitting at. I moved my arm back down to my side and stared out the front windshield at the colorless world.

"Oh, It's fine Sir. I understand it was an accident." I could see him staring at me through the corner of his eye, looking up and down my body. I looked down and noticed my dress was running up my body and showing off my black and white lace panties slightly. I quickly pulled my dress down and he stopped looking at me and focused more on the road.

"You could of told me instead of staring." I lightly nudged his arm trying to be friendly but he only smirked at me. I had chills run down my spine and I could hear Kanna repeating I don't trust this man over and over again.

"I was enjoying the view." More chills ran down my spine as he said that. I was so scared I didn't realize his hand was on my thigh now and we were turning off to a back road that was far from the address I told him. The road was more forested than the one before with a small house very far down the road.

"Stop being so tense girly. Don't worry, I can treat you right." My face got hot and I couldn't move. Kaito, if that even is his real name, pulled up to a small, one story house. We pulled into the barren driveway and he stopped the car.

"Let's go or do I need to carry you?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I was stunned on what was happening right now. I couldn't hear Kanna anymore, only the solemn sound of static was in my head along with Kaito's soft but harsh voice. 

The passenger side door opened slowly, letting the moonlight into the car more than the tinted windows allowed it to before, and my seat belt was unbuckled for me. Without the restraint of the seat belt around my chest, Kaito's arms wrapped around my back and under my large thighs, lifting me up out of the car. He turned and back kicked the car door closed as he carried me up the stairs to the porch to his front door. I started unconsciously kicking trying to get out of his arms but he threw me over his shoulder as he pushed opened his front door. 

He dropped me on the large, soft couch and closed the door. I could hear a faint clicking noise, he must have locked the door. Kaito started walking over to me and grabbing at the bottom of his shirt. Suppressed memories of my father and Uncle started rushing back to me. All the pain, all the torture I had to endure. It was horrible and I could feel the tears start running down my face. I covered my face and curled up into a ball on my right side crying. 

I snapped up when I heard glass break near me. I look around and saw Kaito on the wooden floor boards knocked out and shirtless with broken glass around his body. A black figure was next to him with a large, wooden bat in their hands. The figure looked up at me and I could see the blood red eyes piercing through my soul, very unusual from the normal, lifeless eyes I see on everyone else. The faint light from the moon was shining through the window to show he had very light gray hair covering parts of his face along with a doctor's mask across his lips. This man pulled the mask down to rest around his neck showing his complete stone cold face.