A present and True Love

"I'm sorry for that Kanna," He sat down next to me and pulled something out of his pocket, "I hope this repays for everything I have done." It was a small box with a necklace inside, it was Indara's necklace.

"Indara I can't take this!"

"Yes you can," He took it out of the box and quickly laid it against my chest, "Haven't you heard the stories passed down from our ancestors?" memories flooded my head from the simple touch of the necklace, Kantoro's memories, Indara's memories.

"Kanna what the hell! Who was that!" Yuniki was screaming at me that she saw another person in her state of limbo. Indara looked at my stunned face and nodded in understanding.

"So you haven't heard the stories," he sighed and took a deep breath, "long ago it was normal for people to share their forms. It was a normal thing to see a form shifter with two different necklaces or even rings," Indara paused as he rubbed the necklace to my chest again, "It is said that if you are able to share memories through the necklaces and that the other forms can conversate with each other the pair are meant to be together as partners in this unforgiving world, so many people that are in love would press the necklaces to each others chests to see if they are compatible. That is also how our people knew who to marry and who would keep them the happiest." I grabbed my necklace and pressed it to Indara's chest and watched his expression change from disappointed to surprise. Indara grabbed my hand and made me put on his necklace.

"Take it, I have no need for it anymore." it was a new feeling having the second necklace lay next to the first. The clashing colors of black and blue with black and green was unsettling at first, but soon both gems turned to a neutral bluish, green color.

"How will this work with form shifting?" Indara's face changed back to a scared look,

"Well, if it's form changing into the opposite gender, it's possible but will hurt the first few times." I wanted to test it until I heard Yuniki yell at me again,

"Kanna, please do it! This will be awesome!" I heard another voice in the midst of the yelling from Yuniki along with the muffling yelling from her,

"I haven't been let out in days. I need fresh air." It was Kantoro, it was weird hearing him inside my head. I felt my body heating up as Kantoro was trying to force a takeover along with pain in my stomach, I let him take over as my hair grew shorter and darker to a deep brown.