Short Dreams can not fix reality.

I was running through the woods I was familiar with again, my young golden retriever puppy at my side. My little bagel boy, I miss him so much. He was killed by my father from animal abuse, hit with a wooden paddle one to many times for trying to alert the neighbours of what was happening. I ran faster and faster, Bagel falling behind and tripping over a small stick on the ground. The world was bright and the smell of the flowers and trees kept me going,

"Kanna. Kanna Wake up." I turned to my side and pulled the soft quilt over my head.

"Come on bagel hurry up"

"Kanna. I'm not a bagel, now wake up." I finally realized I wasn't running in the forest with my dog, I was in a tent with Indara at my side. I rolled over on my back again opening my eyes and putting my arm over my face to shield my sensitive eyes from the light.

"Good Morning Indara." I felt a hand on my arm and I looked to see Indara on top of me.

"Indara what are you doing!?" I started struggling but I couldn't get out of Indara's strong grip. Indara pinned my arms above my head making me look at him. This was the first good look I have had of him. Indara was tall, muscular, and handsome. He was like the perfect guy out of any popular group in schools.

"Just be quiet and let me do what I want." Memories and thoughts of my Father, Uncle, and now Raito flood my head when he says this. I could tell he was seeing the look of pure horror on my face. Indara Sighed and got off of me right as someone else entered the tent. He was a young boy with hair almost the same color as Indara's.

"Big Bro. Is the patient alright? Oh, I see you are awake." A young man came into the tent with a bright smile on his face.

"Yes She's awake, and you have ruined a moment Little Bro" The other boy backed out of the tent with a disturbed look on his face.

"I'm sorry about my brother. He can walk in at the absolute worst time." Indara looked back at me and grabbed my arms again.

"Now let's get back to what we were doing."

"Indara no!" I kicked Indara in the stomach and tripped out of the tent. There was a whole camp here. I looked around the camp at all the unfamiliar faces surrounding me as I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"Did you think you could bring me down that easily?" I shivered and grabbed Indaras hands making sure they don't go any lower than they already were.

"Where did you take me Indara?"

"Why this is a camp for the unwanted. Shape shifters, Monsters, Killers. You name it, there will be someone here like that." I froze as he said this. I was in a camp for psychopaths.

"I'm not like these animals Indara! Why did you bring me here!" I started trying to struggle out of his grip, but his arms just pulled me closer the more I struggled.

"What do you mean baby girl? You are exactly like us." Indara grabbed my necklace and traced around the Sapphire in the middle of the cross. He was right, I am exactly like these people. I couldn't believe there were more monsters out in the world other than me and my psychopathic family.

"Why don't you come back with me in the tent and we can talk about everything that seems to be disturbing you at the moment lovely." I couldn't just run. I didn't know where we were or how far from civilization we were. I nodded my head and Indara picked me up bringing me back into the tent and set me down on the makeshift bed. I looked down at my feet with my head in my hands.