Getting to know Kantoro

-Kantoro's Point of view-

I stretch my arms up and knock Indara in the shoulder. This was the first time the holders will be able to actually touch their other forms.

"So Kantoro, how is it?"

"Painful." I rub my stomach and sides from the pain of a body forced to switch genders. I fix my hair and stand up,

"I want something to eat."

"You better not make me fat!" Kanna was yelling at me and i reassured her I was just going to get a quick snack of an apple. I walked out the tent with Indara following close behind me,

"Where are you going Kantoro? If someone sees you and me walking around everyone is going to question what happened to Kanna and how my other form is outside his necklace!"

"Just shut up Indara, you have always been so protective over me." I continue walking to the small apple tree near the tent, reaching up to take one. I take a few bites and then throw it at Indara,

"That's what you get Indara!" I start running back to the tent before collapsing in pain as I started sweating, one of the girls was trying to takeover. Indara tackled me as Kanna came back into control.

-Kanna's Point of view-

"Indara get off of me!" I tried to kick Indara but he just picked me up and brought me back to the tent and laid me down on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Kantoro can be a hassle."

"You can say that again!" Kantoro yelled and went back to being silent with Yuniki, I wonder what they are doing in there.

"Oh no, he's fine." I hug Indara and let the necklaces hang between us. Indara's eyes went blank as he fell limp. I held him up and laid him softly down to the bed, slapping him lightly trying to make him wake up. After a few minutes of trying to wake Indara I fell asleep as well by his side.

"I see you fell asleep Kanna. Welcome to sleeping with me, Kantoro." Kantoro and Yuniki greeted me back to the dream world. Yuniki sat to my right and Kantoro sat to my left. Normally in this dream world it immediately starts a dream but now that there is another head in the mix the world can't decide which to pick a dream for.

"This is going to be boring for the next year or so," Kandoro laid back and stretched his arms up, "It's gonna take your body awhile to get used to me being here." Kantoro put his arm around me and Yuniki swatted at his hand.

"Bad boy," Yuniki started growling at him, "No hitting on our holder."

"Fine, Fine." Kantoro mumbled something under his breath and both me and Yuniki decided it was best to not as him to speak up. After a few minutes Kantoro had the guts to say something,

"So what do you girls think happened to Indara." Kantoro stood up and leaned against a nearby wall waiting for our answer.

"No clue," Yuniki answered for me, "Maybe he couldn't handle not being a holder anymore." Kantoro raised an eyebrow at this comment but left his comments to himself, staring off into space yet again.

"Seems like it's your time to go again Kanna." Kantoro kicked me as I fell back and into reality again. I was now laying on the bed next to Indara as he had a folded towel on his forehead.