ch.1 Him

A/N
Okay, so I'm writing this A/N almost two years after I started this book. I'm telling you right now, DONT READ THIS BOOK!! This book is my first book ever and I think it sucks. Idk how it's getting close to 10k reads bc 😷😷but I mean, read at your own risk.

Alex's POV

So my big brother is Connor Franta. he has this lame group of friends named Our 2nd Life. I have met one of them at a party and he was pretty hot. his name was Trevor I think. well today Connor wanted his friends to come over since our parents were in New York trying to sell their products or something. well I wasn't thinking anything of it since I could just stay in my room and away from the boys. I walked into Connors room.

"Hey" I said awkwardly.

"What's up Alex?"

"Nothin' much"

"Well please don't act all weird around my friends. they are really cool, so I would appreciate it if you would leave them alone."

"Fine, but you will introduce them to me so I at least know their names."

"What ever"

All of the sudden the door bell rang. "ill get it!!" I yelled REALLY loud. not on purpose. I ran down the stairs and fell flat on my butt. Trevor heard me and said, "I didn't know you wanted us that bad!" everyone laughed and I just made a face cause he could see me though the window. I answered the door but only caught a glimpse of them cause Connor pushed me towards the stairs and away from them. I ran up stairs and laid on my bed. I heard them coming upstairs and I realized I had to go to the bathroom. I walked out of my room and walked down the hallway. I saw the boys and one caught my eye. our eyes locked on each other. I checked him out and he checked me out. he had dark brown hair and a blue beanie. He had a gray "Obey" shirt on and jean shorts with a few rips. he was HOT! All of the sudden Connor broke our tension.

Sam's POV

I was walking upstairs to Connors room when I saw her our eyes locked. she was beautiful! she was wearing her hair straight down. she had a floral crop top with a white tank top underneath. she had on dark blue high waisted shorts and light pink vans. then Connor broke our tension.

Alex's POV

Connor said, "well it looks like you've met Sam already"