ch.2 Awkward Love

Alex's POV

"It looks like you've already met Sam. Well this is Ricky, Jc, Trevor, and Kian. Obviously you've already met Sam."

They walked in Connors room. all I could think about was him. Sam.

Sam's POV

I walked into Connors room. I looked at Connor and said, "dude your sisters Hot!"

He looked at me funny and said, "do you know her?"

"No"

"It looked like it"

"Well I don't"

"Whatever."

We talked about boy stuff until Jc said, " I want to go to the store real quick y'all want to come?"

Everyone said sure except for me. Connor said,"ok but stay away from Alex."

"ok, i'll try."

they all laughed and left. I walked to Alex's room and knocked on the door. I started shaking cause I didn't know what her reaction would be.

Alex's POV

I heard someone knock on my door. I ran to the door when I saw him standing in front of me. he looked at me and I looked at him for about 10 minuets straight. Then before i knew our lips connected for a split second then I heard a lot of gasping and laughing. we broke the kiss and I looked over to see the boys but this time there was a girl with Jc.

I said l, "well this is awkward." when Jc said, "Alex, I want you to meet my girlfriend Savanna." There stood a very pretty girl with long dirty blonde and and beautiful eyes. kian said, "let's watch the movies we bought!" to brake the awkward silence. we watched 50 first dates and I sat on Sam's lap and Savanna sat on Jc's lap. the whole night Connor would stop giving Sam mean evil glares. I could tell he was MAD! but I didn't care I liked Sam no mater how mad he was.