ch.9 Back For More

Alex's POV

I woke up in Trevor's arms to the sound of my phone ringing

Call from: SammyBoo😘

Why would he be calling me? I quickly declined and fell back asleep. at around 12:00 Trevor said we should get up. I needed to go home to get new clothes and stuff, so we walked to the O2L house which wasn't to far away. I had a good time talking to Trevor. our relationship has grown the past few days. once we got to the house I asked Trevor to leave so that it wouldn't cause any drama. I walked inside and saw everyone except Sam on the couch watching a movie. Jc ran up to me, picked me up and twirled me around. he said, "Gurl! where have you been?!"

"I was at Trevor's. I didn't want to be around Sam."

Everyone looked confused.

I said, "Sam did tell you right?" only Kian Savanna and I knew. I explained everything and by the time I was done I was crying. Connor felt really bad and told me he would try to get Sam to want me back. then Sam walked downstairs. I quickly ran upstairs to avoid him. I heard crying but I couldn't make out who it was. the whole day I stayed in my room and cried and watched sad movies.

From:Jc😋

Sam is miserable. he won't eat talk smile nothing. you need each other.

To:Jc😋

He doesn't want me.

From:Jc😋

Yes he does.

I couldn't take it anymore! I ran into Sam's room. he was crying too. I laid on his bed and curled up against him and waited. finally after 10 minutes he whispered in my ear, "I'm soo sorry about how stupid I was. I love you and I-" I cut him off, "I forgive you and I love you too." we kissed and snuggled up and laid like that until morning. that morning I woke up and tried to remove myself from his grip but he tightened it and said slowly, "I'm awake."

"I love your morning voice."

He smiled and said, "so does this mean we are back together?"

"I guess it does Sam."

all of the sudden Trevor walked in.

A/N

I don't know how Trevor should react! -Alex😜✌👅