ch. 11 the one

Jc's POV

I was at Savanna's last night and I was thinking. who would be just right for Trevor? so I asked Savanna, "do you know any girls that would like Trevor?"
"Yeah, try all of his subscribers, and followers. that should give you a few million."
*laughter*
"No, seriously. do you know anyone."
"Why do you care?"
"Well..."
"What did you do!"
"I kind of got Sam to break up with Alex and then got back together and now Trevor likes Alex."
"YOU WHAT?!"
"I know it sounds bad but-"
"NO! this isn't bad it's horrendous! why would you do that?!"
"I don't know...it's just that we never fight so its funny when they do."
"No Jc, it's not funny." then she ran out of the house. I screwed up and bad.

Savanna's POV

Why would he do that?! this is horrible! I have to talk to Trevor. so I have to call him.

"Hello?"
"Hey Trev, it's Savanna. What are you doing?"
"Nothin' really."
"Ok...um, meet me at the mall in ten k?"
"Ok, that's kind of random but whatever."
"We have to talk."

*at the mall*

"Hey Trevor!"
"Hey! What did you want to talk about?"
"Well, lets sit down on the bench. we are going to be here for a while."

Alex's POV

"Sam?"
"Yeah?"
"Trevor likes me."
"What!"
"Yeah."
"I am going to kill him!"
"No! don't. Calm down."
"How can I. He likes you."
"I know it's bad. But I will never leave you."
"I know but. I just. ugh!"
"I know, just don't get over whelmed!"
"Ok. wanna go get some tacos and an Arizona?"
"Yeah sure!"
"I love you." he whispered in my ear as he pulled me in for a kiss.
"I love you too Sammy."

Kian's POV

So I guess I can't introduce Andrea to the boys if everyone's not here! I think I am just going to go take her to Taco Bell.

*at Taco Bell*

We walked in and the first thing I saw was Sam and Alex. Great! They will be the first to meet Andrea.

"Hey Kian!" Alex yelled first.
"Hey Gurl!" I said with sass.
"Who's this? OMG! is that Andrea!"
"Alex?"
"OMG! I haven't seen you in years!"

Andrea's POV

So I was at Taco Bell and I saw Alex! she was my BFF in middle school. when I moved to Georgia we lost touch. now I'm back in LA and she's here!
"OMG! do you know what this means!?"
"Sleep Over!"
"Yeah!"

Savanna's POV

"Trevor, you can't like Alex."
"How did you find out?"
"That doesn't matter."
"Why can't I then?!"
"Hey, no need to yell.
Well first of all, she has a boyfriend, second of all she has a boyfriend, and third of all she HAS A BOYFRIEND!"
"Sorry!"
"Well, I have an idea! There is this one girl named Jenn, and she might like you!"

Sam's POV

New text from: Connor😡

"Dude I'm sorry for what I've done. I didn't know how much you meant to Alex."

To:Connor😡

"Well I hope I still do because Trevor is making things complicated!😠"

Jenn's POV

So I was out on the front porch making a video and my phone rang. It was Savanna what could she want?
"Hello?"
"Hey, do you know Trevor Moran?"
"Yeah, the hot one from O2L?"
"Mhm! yeah would you consider going on a date with him?"
"Sure!"
"Ok meet me at the mall in ten. he's here by the way."
Yay! I'm going on a date with TREVOR MORAN!

A/N

I know I make short chapters but I am so tired right now! I don't even feel like re-reading it! I make these at like 2:00am when I can't sleep! so sorry if I make a mistake. Happy 4th of July!🎆
-Alex😜✌👅