ch.17 Kidnapped

Alex's POV

I ran down the road. I kept running. all of the sudden I opened my eyes and I found myself in an alleyway. I sat in the floor. not caring how dirty was. I just cried. I cried until it started to get dark. i'm surprised no one has come after me yet. Every time I thought about them having fun and laughing, it just made me cry even more. I replayed the scene in my head. Sam really did look amazing, as always. I just wish I would have stayed with him. but when I saw him the anger took over me and I couldn't look at him anymore. I looked up at the stars when I felt a tug on my shoulder. I looked over thinking it was Sam and saw Matthew Espinosa he grabbed my arm and placed a white cloth on my mouth and everything went dark. I woke up in a dark and dirty room. I was tied to a chair and had barely anything on. I looked around and only saw Matt standing in the corner. he was smirking at me. I yelled at him things nobody should ever say to another human being.
"Look sweets-"
"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT!"
"I saw you crying and wanted to show you a good time."
Luckily I could feel my phone tucked under my leg. He told me he was going to bed and walked out of the room. I maneuvered my legs until I could pull my phone out. I saw the time:
4:00 am. I scrolled through my contacts and found Connors name. Sam was right above it. I was shaking like crazy and accidentally tapped Sam's name. he answered and I put the phone on speaker.
"Hello?"
"Sam, Matt raped me."
"What! your joking!"
"No Sam, I'm not."
"Why did you call me?"
"I meant to call Connor."
"Where are you?"
"I don't know. I think I'm in his basement."
"Ok I'm on my way."
"No Sam wa-" he hung up. about 2 min later I heard Matt scream. then I heard the door knob jiggle and I quickly shoved the phone back under my leg thinking it was Matt. then I saw Sam standing in the doorway. it was a bit awkward because my shirt was ripped and my bra was across the room. he untied me and took his shirt off for me to wear. I put on my bra and shorts and slipped on his shirt. it smelled just like him. he then picked me up and took me to his car. I looked like crap. we didn't say a word the whole way there. when we got to the O2l house I said, "Thank you but, ummmmm...what did you do to Matt?"
"I just beat him until he blacked out." he said laughing to himself. he took me to my room and tucked me in. right before he could walk out I said something, "wait Sam."
"What?"
"Will you stay with me?"
"Of course." he snuggled up next to me. I fell asleep in his arms. just like nothing ever happened between us. I think I was falling for him all over again.