ch.18 Date?

Sam's POV

When Alex called me I didn't believe her at first. then I could tell she was being serious in the sound of her voice. when I went and got her I was so mad the I almost killed Matt. literally. I love Alex and would do anything for her. She was my bae. I can't take it anymore! I want her back. when she asked me to stay my heart skipped a beat. I was so glad she asked me. I was probably smiling like a 9 year old that just got an ice cream cone. But it was her that put that smile on my face. I cuddled up to her as close as I could and drifted off to sleep.

Alex's POV

I woke up around 9:00 and wiggled out of Sam's tight grasp. I grabbed my stuff so I can get in the shower. I looked in the mirror and scared myself. I looked like one of those walking dead zombies. I warmed up the water and hopped in. after I got done washing and shaving I realized that I just started my monthly cycle. GREAT! what if it went on the bed!? OMG! I couldn't let Sam see that. I quickly slipped on my cloths and brushed my teeth and hair. I quickly put my hair in a loose bun and I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened the door and revealed a sleepy Sam. I panicked and ran over to the bed and saw the dark red spot. Sam came up behind me and handed me a box of tampons. I turned around.

"How did you know?"

"I saw the spot! and then I asked Savanna what I should do. She told me that you were out so, I went to CVS and got you some." he explained smiling. I took the box and shut the door. after I was done I stripped the sheets and put fresh ones on. Sam went into his room and we went our ways. part of me wishes that he would stay with me all day. I got a text a get from Sam.

From:Sam😫

Go to your old house plz😊

To:Sam😫

K

I penny boarded over there and walked up stairs to where I first laid eyes on him. there was a note on the wall that read, "Movies?" I knew what he was doing. he wanted me all our "places". I went to the movies and saw a note that read, "The Trail next to the pond?" I told him that my dream date would be on a trail lit up with Christmas lights and we would walk until we end up under the stars on a picnic blanket. that's what he was doing! I should have known! I honestly thought he forgot that I told him that. I skated to the trail and saw a note on the tree that read, "Perfect Date?"

I looked around and saw lights hung up on the trees. it was BEAUTIFUL! I didn't think he could pull this off. Knowing the boyz, they probably helped. I walked down the trail until I ended up in an open field. I saw Sam sitting on a picnic blanket smiling like a 5 year old. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Calm down!"

"Sam it's perfect!"

"Oh we aren't done yet."

"What?"

"Just wait!" I looked at him and laid down on the soft blanket. he took my hand and we stared at the stars in a comfortable silence. It was so beautiful. then he helped me up and he got down on one knee. oh my gosh!

"Alexandria Marie Franta, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" he held out o small box with a ring that read, "Always and Forever"

"YES YES YES!" he picked me up and spun me around. he put me down and kissed my lips. I slipped on the ring and gave him a HUGE hug! then all of the boys and Savanna jumped out and yelled. Jc took a polaroid picture.

"That's going in the album!" he said laughing. we all laid in the grass and slept out in the field. I guess this is what living meant. At that moment I knew I met "Him". and that "Him" was Samuel John Pottorff.

The End