Chapter 1 Becoming a Rogue

Hey, guys here is another book I wrote I hope you enjoy.

I am still updating my other book but it is taking some time to write up so the chapters are a slow update.

This book thou will have fast updates as It is completely written but I am editing as I post.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

.....................................................................

I stood there in shock as I watched the fire spread in my house, not a voice heard from the people possibly inside. I watched as the flames took the last of my home making it crumble to the ground in pieces of ash.

"Well we'll little Akira I warned you if you didn't do as I would say your family would pay the price." I turned to find the alpha of our pack standing behind me smirking as the tears streamed down my face.

"Now will you do as I say or will I need to teach that friend of yours a lesson too. Will you be mine" he said as he put his hand on my face anger boiled inside me and I smacked his hand away.

As I wiped my tears I noticed a figure in the woods. There stood a small girl with brown hair and hazel eyes. I wouldn't have noticed her if not for her light skin that made her stand out from the trees and darkness. She watched us in shock and looked as if she was about to break.

Her eyes showed the broken heart that she tried to hide and her face was now covered in tears.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Craig grabbed my hand and tried to pull me closer. I pushed him as hard as I could almost knocking him over. He stood there shocked at my strength.

Taking his shock as a chance to escape I ran down the hill straight for the pack houses I kept running until I stopped at the biggest house running inside I started screaming "Marrie! Marrie! Hurry and get down here now" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

After a few seconds, a frantic looking marrie came running down. "What happened are you ok," she said looking at me as she glanced around her face began to pale as she saw the alpha storming towards us.

"We have to leave now," I said to her as I grabbed her hand and ran through the pack house and right out the back door.

We kept running in our human forms before long I began hearing howls and the steps of wolves running in our direction.

I nodded at Marrie and we both jumped and shifted in the air Marries light brown wolf with hazel eyes landed next to me. We both began running as fast as we could to avoid our captives.

As we ran past a lake I caught sight of my wolf. She was a beautiful pure white the only colour was my emerald green eyes that twinkled in the dark. I was brought out of my trance by the howling of wolves close behind. I sped up with Marrie hot on my heels.

After running for about 30 mins we ran right to the pack border the second we crossed the line we would be rogues. I looked at Marrie and she nodded we both jumped and ran over the border.

I felt a tug as if being ripped away from something before two piercing howls were heard from our wolves mouth. Losing a pack was a hard thing for a wolf especially if they were raised in that pack.

Shaking my head to avoid the tears from falling I kept running and made sure not to look back.

We kept running avoiding any other pack territories we ran straight to no man's land. This is the territory that isn't claimed by anyone.

After we hit that land we stopped and shifted behind some trees. I ran looking around finding a bunch of clothes I had hidden in case I ever need to run away from him.

Your wondering how I was able to leave without disconnecting from my pack well at one point I was sent on a mission out of pack lands to another pack close by I took that chance to hide some clothes knowing I might need them.

Only problem was I hid it for 5 people but there was only two of us. I looked at the other clothes almost at the brink of tears. Shaking my head I went back to changing my clothes.

After I changed I stepped out and waited for Marrie. "What happened" I heard marrie say as she walked out from behind the tree. "He killed them marrie he killed my father mother and my brother," I said as tears streamed down my face.

She walked over and pulled me into a hug. Marrie had lost her family the same way I did when her family refused to follow what the current alpha's father said they burned the house and left only one survivor just as they do every time.

My family had taken her in I still remember the way she was shaking whenever the alpha would call for her. He abused her physically and mentally until his son Craig took over I managed to convince him to leave her alone.

I never thought he was just like his father his only deal to free Marrie was for me to take her place as his. When I refused he burned my house and watched me wither in pain.

This would be the last time I showed weakness I needed to protect her and me from the other dangers we are now exposed to as rogues.