Chapter 5 I am Luna

Hey, guys here is chapter 5 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

Akira's dream

I was back at my house it was the same small blue cottage that sat at the top of the hill. I could feel the memories beginning to surface and the tears beginning to fall.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice from behind me. I looked to see my wolf form standing there the only difference was that she had blue eyes and had a crescent moon on her back.

"Who are you," I said as I watched the wolf curiously.

"I am Sol and I am your wolf spirit" I looked at her shocked.

"What are you talking about I never had a wolf spirit," I said as I tried to think back to the time I shifted and realized that I was the only voice in my head.

"I can explain... you see when you were younger your parents where told by a spirit that your wolf had a special gift and that was to be able to control things others can't." She said as she walked towards the woods signalling me over

"Your twin brother also has this power as you guys are two half's of a whole," she said as I quickly shook my head of the memories of the night of the fire.

"Yeah, but he died in the fire," I said as tears started to pool in my eyes.

She watched me closely before Turing back towards the forest. "Well the powers you have are very similar yet different to ones other wolves have," she said taking a glance at me before continuing.

"For example like how the council wolves can create packs so can you. each of us over the generation has one special skill for some it has to do with elements other with speed for you it has To do with the strength you have the strength of 10 alphas not only that but your blood is stronger meaning your pups will be very strong." She said smiling at the thought

"Wow but that still doesn't answer why you weren't with me," I said thinking over what she was saying.

"Well I am getting to that.. let's see ah yes well when your parents were told that people would take control of you and your brother and force you To do things against your will if they found out your secret"

"They became scared and asked the spirit to seal your wolves and your powers until you met your mates. However, that didn't happen as I had to reveal my self earlier because you put your life in danger" she said as an image of me getting shot was shown.

"A wolf like you is only born once every 4 hundred years and the fact that both of you siblings gained the power is even rarer. However, you almost died before you could even begin your journey" she said looking at me her blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

"What kind of wolf am I you keep saying my kind but not what it is called," I said as I tried to change the topic on me and brother.

She chuckled before replying " you are a moonlight wolf also know as the queen of Luna's" she said as she walked over to the lake in the clearing and motioned me over.

"Your brother being your other half does not make him the king of alphas since only you inherited true crest power he, however, gained a special power which will even reveal in time," she said as i stared confused as to why she was talking as if he's alive.

Choosing to ignore the thought I walked over and looked at my reflection. My long light brown hair was in soft curls going down to my mid back. My green eyes glistening from the light reflected by the water. The only thing different was that on both sides of my eyes were 2 little crescent moons.

"Wow," I said as I watched my reflection. I looked up to ask Sol a question but she was gone.

"Sol?"I said looking around I heard her soft voice say one thing.

"It's time to go back my friend" I turned to face her voice and saw her running straight for me she jumped pushing me into the water and disappearing into my body.

Back to reality

I woke up panting from the dream I looked around at all the machines I was connected to.

The pack Doctor quickly ran in monitoring my condition. "Alpha how are you feeling," he said concerned.

"Good no actually great," I said as I smiled.

Of course, you'd be feeling great I healed you that's why

Said Sol as a picture formed in my head of her rolling her eyes.

Just then marrie walked in with tears streaming down her face " Akira you scared me I thought I lost you" she said as she hugged me.

"Don't worry I won't ever leave you?" I said smiling at her.

After that, I was discharged and all of the pack was waiting for me outside the hospital.

"I am ok guys thank you for worrying," I said as I smiled at them all.

"But this is great I need to call a pack meeting and this is a perfect time too," I said as everyone quieted down

"As you all know that the packs around us do not consider us a pack and after today that will change from this day forward we are now a pack no we are family," I said as cheer erupted everywhere and people began to surround me and Marrie.

"Today is the day that we celebrate the making of the moonlight rogue pack".