Chapter 28: Life Is Twisted

Hey guys here is chapter 28 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

It has been two months since we helped Axel escape. Since then each of us split off and trained our strengths and weaknesses as well as the pack.

I never thought they would take this long to attempt to attack us which made me more worried something was wrong.

After today's training I was going to stop by Marrie who I hadn't seen since the incident. You see when we got back she had a run in with a hunter she came out with a few scratches but lost her pup in that fight.

Since that day she had locked herself in her room not even Luke could get her out. About a month ago she had finally came out of the room and still wouldn't talk to anyone she just spent her time training.

When this happened I was halfway across the work for a meeting and doing my training. This would be the first time in two months I had got back to the pack.

As I stepped across the boundaries I was flooded with the feeling of relief. "it's good to be home" I sighed as Zander chuckled "it sure is".

I went through the pack saying hello and receiving many welcomes once I reached my house I froze as I saw Jaxon at the top smiling.

I practically ran and jumped into his arms. As I hugged him I felt the sparks that helped calm me down. "Hey babe didn't know you'd miss me this much" he said winking as I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips to his.

After our short makeout I quickly pulled away as he laughed at my red face. He was still holding me when Adrian stepped forward. "Hey sis how long are you going to be stuck to him I need to train" he said laughing as Jaxon out me down.

I punched Adrian's arm as he laughed at my red face. Just then I saw Luke step forward he smiled but it never reached his eyes. "Hey Luke where is Marrie" I said as he looked down before looking up towards the figure in the tree.

I turned around to see Marrie watching me taking quick steps I walked over to her as she stood there completely still. Everyone was watching as I walked over to her and slapped her.

Everyone was now shocked including her and for the first time since she saw me she looked up. I felt the tears escape my eyes as her tears slipped down hers and before both of us knew it our unspoken conversation left us to tears and we were hugging.

"Where did you go for so long you fool" she growled as we both hugged. Once our little fit was over. She finally smiled it looked ghostly on her face as if she hasn't smiled in a long time.

Taking this time we headed back to everyone as she went to where mate and they both looked genuinely happy. It turns out she was tired of all that pity and needed someone to understand her pain. Which helped her finally release her emotions.

Sighing I looked at everyone "I am really shocked those dumb idiots haven't showed up yet but I am sure they will be here so spend this day with your mates and family because it might be our last before this war" I said as everyone nodded.

I had no idea how right I truly was because the day after our pack ground was surrounded by the council and 500 other wolves our current wolf couldn't of 100 didn't stand a chance but we refused to give up. The war is here and it is worse then anyone could have imagined....