Epilogue

Hey guys it's the end the last chapter 😂🎉🎉

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................
Two Weeks Later

The war has ended and the council members are facing a trial for there crimes my pack has moved in with Jaxons pack and also claimed a part of no-mans land. Everyone returned home i also finally told Adrian the whole story and marrie met her parents.

She and them have been spending alot for quality time together. While my parents have been with us untill a couple days ago when they went to visit Zander and Sarina.

Life has become calm and things have returned. I never thought that a couple years ago I would go through so much and meet all these people. One thing all of this All of this has taught me that life works in unexpected ways and building the bonds will help you through its challenges.

Oh and don't forget that wolves are crazy and really stubborn.

"Hey don't you insult me or I'll come out and fight you" said Sol as I laughed.

"Well then bring it" I said as we were both about the fight I was interrupted by a hand on my waist.

I turned to see Jaxon standing behind me.
"What is my mate up to huh" he said smirking as I rolled me eyes.

"Nothing at all" I said smiling as he laughed.

I turned to face him and smiled after everything that happened I was happy that he was here and everyone else that was with me.

I leaned up and gave him a peck he looked down at me and tiled his head. In that moment I knew this is where I belonged everything I went through brought me here I may not be a Rougue but I will forever be

the Alpha of Rougues!

.....................................................................

Hey guys thanks for reading to the end I finished a book finally. I haven't finished a single book and this is my first so I am excited to see where it goes.

I feel like the book can definitely use some editing so I'll work on that as I go through the chapters. ✌️✌️