Chapter 27: Opps

Hey guys here is chapter 27 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

The three of us headed out south from the pack territory to where one of the Council Testing labs where. According Marrie that's where he was.

As we approached our Destination I saw the building and I just stared at it. The building was exactly the same as the one where we found Zander. "You have to be kidding me couldn't even be bothered to change the building" I said rolling my eyes as we all stepped out of the car.

Stretching I turned towards Zander and Sarina "ok let's go shall we" I said as I was about to turn Zander stopped me.

"Actually this is the first part of your training which it to go inside and bring her mate back with you" he said as I looked at him like he grew two heads.

"It'll be ok Sarina and I will be here if you don't come back within an hour we'll both come bail you out" he said shrugging as I sighed.

"Ok fine but what's his name?" I said looking at Sarina.

"Oh right sorry my mates name is Axel" she said smiling slightly.

"Hmm ok let's do this" i said as walked up to the door. They were hidden away out of sight. I first knocked on the door when no one opened it I got annoyed and using my strength I kicked the door send it flying along with the man behind it.

"Oops I didn't mean for that to happen" I said laughing at how the man was sprawled on the floor. I made my way thought the building listening for voices and I looked around.

Then something cought my attention the screams of a man who was clearly not enjoying himself. Making my way over to the door I tugged on the door knob but it didn't come off right away so I used abit of strength and pulled the whole door of its hinges.

"Oops my bad" I said to the 20 wolves inside the room along with one man on the chair with a bunch of wires attached to him.

"Hey AXEL BOOBOO" I yelled as the guys head snapped up and looked at me with confusion. He has straight black hair that was a mess from the wires in his head and his tanned skin seemed to enjoy fading in colour his eyes where a deep green. He looked to be quite tall but was hard to tell because he was sitting.

"Who are you and how did you get in here" growled on of the wolves.

"What are you talking about this is Pizza Pizza right?" I said looking around as all the men in that room looked confused.

"No welp I guess I got the wrong place.... But I am gonna take this man" I said as walked up to where Axel was tied up and pulled the wires out.

He still sat there trying to figure out who I was and why I was here. I looked looked at the weird doctor wolves and grabbed Axel and pulled him up as he rested his arm around my neck using it as support.

As I was about to walk out one of the wolves tried to grab Axel. I quickly kicked my foot out sending him flying into wall as I gripped Axel tightly and ran out the room.

As we ran out the room and into the hallway I could hear the alarm going off and the wolves form the room fallowing after us.

As soon as we got to the front door I grabbed the broken door and kept running. Once I hit the door entrance I turned around using my strength I jammed the door In the frame.

I could hear the wolves attempting to open the heavy steel jammed door.

Taking him chance I ran to the car and tossed Axel in as he huffed in pain. "Sorry dude was all out of time" as he glared at me.

"Axel your alive" said Sarina bringing his attention to her.

"Sarina is that really you" he said as he pulled her into a hug.

"Welp let's head home" I said as I was about to jump in the car Zander pulled me down. I was now flat on the floor.

"What the hell" I said glaring at him as he shrugged. "This is part of your training" he said shrugging.

"Me being pulled out of the car is training" I said as I continued glaring at him.

"No actually what you are about to is part of your training" he said smirking.

"And what exactly is that?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Well you are going to pull this car all the way back to the base so we don't now hop to it" he said smirking as I stared at him.

Sighing I took the rope I knew I couldn't argue we all need to train and they knew best so using my strength I pulled the heavy SUV with three wolves all the way back home.

This training was going to be hell....