Chapter 17 Council crazy

Hey guys here is chapter 17 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

The council was filled with different wolves that had different powers. There was one of them that lead the rest and he was called the council head.

He Decided on using one of the members ability to project holograms to there advantage. They marked certain areas where different packs could contact them through.

The marked contact areas where spread all over different pack lands.

we arrived at a phone booth in the middle of a forest clearing. "Let's go get this done" I said as I headed for the phone booth.

I grabbed a coin from the slot and rung the number 1 after a second a light appeared and there stood all 12 of the council member.

All of them were dressed in dark robes that covered there faces only one of the robes had a crown like mark sewed on the side.

That was the the head Council member. He was also taller than the others making him easier to point out.

"Akira what have you called us for. We refuse to let your so called pals be a pack" growled out one of the dark figures.

"Yeah yeah I don't need that from you" I said as I waved there hooded stares off.

"I captured Craig and his father Rick now it's up to you if you want them or not" I said shrugging

"And why would we want them" another of the dark figures said.

" Well first of all they kidnapped many wives and children tortured them. They all sold illegal weapons and are on the council wanted list" I said as Marrie stared at me in shock.

"Ok what of it we don't need to take them from you we can get them on our own"  said another council member as he tried to protect there pride.

"Ok then how about this I could just tell all the other packs how you arnt taking responsibility as the council and that you guys are just some old men that can't do shit" I said smiling.

"Ok and who is gonna believe you" said a deep voice from behind the other members he came forward waiting for my response.

"Oh who said I was gonna say it" I said as they stood quite for awhile.

"Ok we will send someone to take them but don't think this kind of threat will work again" said the head Council member before they all disappeared

"Great that takes care of it" I said as I turned around to leave.

"But what if it doesn't" said Marrie as she turned to look at me.

"What do you mean?" I said looking at her confused face.

"I mean if what Craig said is right then this isn't over and not to mention the council hates us what if they join together to get rid of us" said Marrie as she looked back at the phone booth.

"I... There's no way... But..." I said trying to form a sentence.

She was right we can't leave it like this but what can we even do against the council.

There is one thing you could do to keep you safe said Sol interrupting my thoughts.

What is it?

Well I might not have told you the whole truth. You and your brother are 2 of 5 total wolves with powers that others don't have.

Like you there are 3 more each with different powers. There is a total of 5 moonlight wolves. Each controls different things from strength, time, speed, elements, and healing.

Each of you have the power to heal light wounds with your blood but the healer has the ability to heal anything and anyone they choose.

If you can find the other three you can out weigh the councils powers and keep everyone safe.

"Ok and how exactly am I supposed to find the other three when I don't know them" i said trying not to sound upset.

Well Marrie here is a dreamer she can walk through dreams as well as see and control other dreams. She can pinpoint there locations through dream walking.

"Dream walking?"

Yeah a dreamer can walk in the land of the dreams. She can track the dreams that connect to you or you brother and find where the others are.

You all 5 are connected making it easy for a dreamer to find you if they have one of you.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Marrie who was snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Earth to Akira why are you so dazed" she said as she stared at me confused.

"Uhh sorry was talking to my wolf" I said shaking my head.

"Wait! Your wolf" she said shocked.

Well shit I forgot to tell her. Sighing I explained to her everything that happened and what Sol said.

"So I am a dreamer or what ever" she said nodding her head in thought.

"Yep that's what I was told" I said as I leaned against the tree.

"Wait that makes sense. That's why I could see others dreams recently I thought it was just my imagination but when ever I slept I could at times go into random dreams like I was in Luke's dream once" she said as she looked up at me.

"Yeah I think when you mated with Luke it triggered your power and that's why you can use it now" I said thinking back to how my power started out.

"Yeah it was around that time it started" she said confirming my earlier statement.

"So we need to find the keeper of speed, elements, healing. Sol mentioned we Are all connected so it shouldn't be to hard to find them but what will be hard is trying to find there mates because without them the power can't be triggered." I said as we both walked back to the car.

"Yeah this is not going to be easy" said Marrie as we started driving home.

"Yeah and here I thought the war was done but looks like it was just a small fight the real war is about to begin"...