Chapter 30: Family of Bad Luck

Hey guys here is chapter 30 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

"what is going on" I said as my mother turned to me and then sighed.

"I'll explain let's find somewhere to sit first" she said as my father nodded and headed to the tables.

"You see things started like this we didn't have 2 kids but actually Three children  Zander is your and Adrian Older brother" she said as I looked over at Zander who was looking down.

"He is 7 years older then you two and when you two were born he practically raised you both... he loved you to so much after being alone for 7 years he was happy to have siblings. When you two turned 5 and Zander was 11 your grandfather who is the King of Wolves passed away leaving it between your father and Uncle..."

"WAIT WHAT! we are Royals" I said cutting my mother off.

"Uh I should have mentioned this before but your father is a part of the royal Warewolfs court. Making him the Prince of wolves." She said as I stared at her.

"That's alot of shock but hey it can't get worse" Said my wolf as I shook my head.

"Right ok Continue" I said trying to bring my head back in place.

"Well when is became between your father and his Twin Brother. Well that's when things took a turn they had to fight in order to decide but your father couldn't hurt him so he won. Well after becoming he banished us all but Zander you see his mate couldn't have children and he had seen the potential Zander held. So he took him away from us and banished us to no-mans land" she said she sighed leaning back.

"So twins run in our family huh" I said as Zander stared at me.

"Serious that's all you got from everyone she told you" he said laughing as I rolled my eye.

"It's all good what he did was horrible but we can't change the past only the mold the future." I said as my father smiled.

"Looks like my baby girl is all grown up" he said as I laughed.

"There is on issue thou we need his help to restore balance once we get rid of the Council" I said glaring at the floor.

"Actually we don't. You see he retired another a year ago leaving me the command of the whole kingdom" Zander said shrugging as i stared at him.

"So your telling me your the kind of warewolfs" I said as he shurgged.

"Good to know good to know" I said "I was wrong you could be shocked more" said Sol laughing a wolf laugh.

"Ahh shush you" I said shutting her out.

"Well then let's get down to business we need to hide out parents others wise we won't be able to do much I say we keep them in my safe house" said Zander as I looked over at him.

"Yeah I guess that a good idea" i said as I glanced over noticing another pair of familiar faces.

"You have got to be kidding me" I said as I walked over to the couple.

"are you two Marries parents" I said as they Turned to face me.

"Akira!" Said the women with long black hair and light brown eyes. She watched my face for a second as she waited for confirmation.

"Hello Alex" I said as I smiled as she hugged me.

"It's really you... If your ok that means" she said looking at my face for hope.

"Yes she's alive" I said as her lips broke into a full-blown smile.

"You need to take me to her please" she said as I nodded.

"I will but I hate to ask this but can you wait abit more. I don't want them to use you as leverage over us. I want you to go with my parents to the safe house I will come get you as soon as I can and I will keep her safe no matter what" i said as she nodded smiling.

"Well let's get this shit started those shits don't know what's coming for them" I said as I turned towards Zander.

"We triggered them by attacking the main base which means they will be gearing up to come for us that means we should be doing the same" he said as I smirked.

"Lucky for us we are ready let's go destroy the ones who destroyed us" I said as we prepared to head home

Flash back Ends

We were back at the camp and the only ones that new about our parents and our past was me and Zander. We chose to keep things hidden to prevent anyway of a leak happening.

The war was beginning and I could no longer run it was time to face my fears I won't let them hurt anymore lives things are about to change and this time it's not us that will suffer....