Chapter 24 Fight Or Flight

Hey guys here is chapter 24 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

"YOU WILL NOT TOCUH MY MATE" growled Adrian as Layla stepped from behinde him putting her hand up.

"I'll fight you" she said stepping forward not letting Adrian or Jaxon argue.

"Well I guess your not as much of a coward as I thought you where" said Serina smirking as they both got ready.

"Ok rule are simple stay in human form. First one to be pinned for 5 secs win" I said as I stopped between the girls.

"Ready.....GO!" I said moving back as me and the rest of the group watched the fight.

"Who do you think is gonna win." Said Eric as I turned to look at him.

"I thought I told you to hide" i said glaring.

"He couldn't stay hidden with the fight going on" laughed Alicia as she looked between Eric and the fight.

Rolling my eyes I looked back at the fight. Currently both of them where circling each other waiting to see who would make the first move.

Just then Serina jumped in Layla's direction trying to knock her off her feet. Layla however quickly stepped back and bounced forward hiting Serina into stomach.

She quick moved back to recover as jumped again at the landing a kick to the gut send Layla flying back.

Not waiting for her to recover Serina tried to grab her and put her in a head lock but Layla quickly kicked her leg making her topple over.

Layla took this chance to get on her back pinning her in place. "5,4,3,2,1 ding ding" shouted Layla as she let go of Serina who was now laying face up on the ground.

"Well done you earned my respect" she said shaking Layla's hand.

"Thanks" she said skipping back to her shocked mate.

"Adrian close your mouth before you eat a fly" I said laughing as he instantly shut his mouth.

"Ok now that we have cleared everything let's figure one thing out how we are gonna get my mate out of the facility" said Serina getting and looking at me.

"That's simple" I said Turing to Jaxon " my sexy Mate will help" I said winking as his confused face.

"As alpha of the strongest pack in the country you can walk into that facility to talk to the council about something." I said as he nodded in understanding.

"Tbh if we all went in now we'd be cought in a heart beat which is why sending him and Luke in would be our best option" I said Turing towards Serina.

"I suppose that is the best option" she sighing.

"What's your mates name" I said looking at Serina.

"His name is Zander" she said looking over at me.

Why did that name seem familiar weird. "Ok sounds good you two go in there and get Zander serinas mate and try not to get yourself cought" I said laughing at both there glares.

"Oh sweetheart the only one that can catch me is you" said Jaxon tryna be m cheesy.

"Really that's all you got" I said with a blank stare as he shrugged.

"I am off my game" he shrugged as everyone including me started laughing.

"Ok guys lets talk about the escape because once they bail him out they need a way out which is were we all come in. If he's injured which I hope not then we'll need Eric to run in a grab him." I said looking at Eric who nodded.

"After we'll use Alicias powers as cover because this area is mostly snow it won't be odd for a snowstorm to fall which is our perfect cover." I said smirking as Serina just stared at me like a grew another head.

"What are you talking about" she said confused.

"Oh right I forgot to tell you. You see like you we all have gifts ranging from speed strength, Element control, and Warp/teleportation." She raised her eyebrow before looking around at everyone.

"It's kinda hard to believe that you guys could have such powers because most wolves only have healing or strength gifts." She said trying to comprehend everything.

"Well we arnt like most wolves and neither are you" I said as she looked at me confused. I took this chance to explain everything Sol told me.

"It's still hard to believe but I guess we wont be able to do this if there is no trust so i trust you" she said extending her hand towards me.

I nodded and shook her hand "Wellcome to the squad" I said as Eric burst into laughter.

"Ahahah squad!" He said laughing I just rolled my eyes and turned to everyone else.

"So let's put this plan into action" I said as we all headed towards the car.

I looked over at Jaxon who was lost in thought. Sighing I walked over and wrapped my arms around him. The second I touched him he snapped his head back and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I said as he looked down at me. He didn't answer but just wrapped his arms around me holding me. We stayed like that for a while before we broke apart.

"You come back to me safe and alive" I said as he gave me his signature smirk.

"I won't have it any other way" he said smiling.

But I never realized the true danger that awaited them. I never knew this might be the last time I saw that smile.....