Chapter 20 Your My Mate

Hey guys here is chapter 20 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

"ok so Eric you haven't found your mate" I said as I leaned against the window. "Nope I just turned 16 so I didn't have the chance to look for her".

"But If you haven't found your mate how can you use your power" i said confused.

"Not sure it just happened about a week ago when the starlight pack visited us" he said as he stared at jaxon who was driving.

"He must have met his mate but hadn't known. Most probably she knew and made a move that triggered it. For them it's easier to trigger something like a kiss will do but for you it had to be a completed mating since your power is stronger than theres" said Sol as I looked over at Eric.

"I know this is a weird question but did you kiss a girl form that pack" i said as Eric dropped his death glare towards Jaxon and looked at me in complete shock.

"I...uh..might have" he said looking back at his hands. "Great!" I said as Eric looked at me confused. "Wait your not mad or disgusted" he said confused as he looked between me and Jaxon who hadn't taken his eyes off the road.

"Nope...most likely she was your mate and she knew but you didn't" I said shrugging.

"Wait. She could be my mate" Eric said shocked by my statement.

"I don't know but we are about to find out buckle up boys we have reached the starlight pack" i said as we approached a metal gate leading up to a huge house.

" I am gonna guess and say that's the pack house" said Marrie as we parked the car.

"Yup" I said popping the P.

Just as we approached the pack house we noticed a big man around his 30s he was radiating power and I knew that he was the alpha.

Starlight pack was known for there strong male warriors. Infact many packs have made contracts with this pack to train there own wolves.

I moved out of the car and stepped into view of the alpha. His hard gaze kept straight on Jaxon completely ignoring me.

As Jaxon approached him he bowed in respect. "Alpha Jaxon what has brought you here" he said as he stood tall trying to match Jaxon in power.

I stepped infront of Jaxon as he glanced at me with a smirk. "I am sorry but do you mind talking to me too" I said glaring at the alpha who looked at me.

"Yes girl what do you need" he said rolling his eyes. "Oh I really wish you didn't have to be an ass"I said as his mouth practically dropped to the floor and he began his glare on me.

"Girl you need to learn to respect alphas" he said as I walked around him completely ignoring him.

His loud growel is what made me turn around. "Great a PMSing alpha" I said rolling my eyes at him as he moved to stand infront of me.

He grabbed my arm making Jaxon let out a low growl I waved him off. "YOU NEED TO STOP DISRESPECTING ME ON MY LAND" the alpha yelled I would have flinched if I was like other wolves but I am not so I just glared at him.

Slowly a crowd gathered all of watching us carefully. "You know what alpha I'll make you a deal if you can beat me I will bow in respect and apologies how you want " the alpha stepped back releasing my arm.

"Oh really are you sure your going to try to fight me" he said laughing I just shrugged.

"Yeah I am but in exchange If I win I get to take one of your pack members" I said smiling as he smirked.