Chapter 2 Alpha

Hey, guys here is chapter 2 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

.....................................................................
3 years later

Over the last 3 years, me and Marrie had met many other rogue family who were kicked out or abandoned by their packs. Some of them had run away from similar situations as us.

I couldn't leave them to suffer other alphas that might catch them. So we began taking care of them. One thing led to another and people began calling me alpha.

I never expected to be an alpha but I realized someone needs to take care of these people so I took the title. However, the other packs that heard of our rogue pack did not agree with me being an alpha.

They reported us to the council who tried to disband the pack. However, I explained to them that this is no man's land and their rule does not work here.

You see the werewolf council is made up of 12 very old wolves that look extremely young because of some spell or something. Well, anyways they watch over all the wolf packs and have a final say in most of the things each pack does.

However, they have no control over no man's land and that is no man's land where we decided on staying.

Due to this they now hold a grudge and refuse to give us an official pack title. You see to officially become a pack you need to go to the council and do a blood ritual that whenever you accept a wolf to your pack it changes there scent and mixes it with the pack.

However, rogues do not have that smell which indicates that they are not a part of a pack.

My pack even if it is not considered one to others is all I have left and I will protect it even if it means death.

"Good morning alpha," said a little girl who had just joined the pack I believe she was around 10.

"Well hello there Luna how are you today," I said smiling at her as I bent down to her level.

"I am good thank you for asking," she said her smile then began to fade as she looked down and shuffled her feet.

"Is something wrong sweetheart?" I said as I watched her look up at me and nod.

" I found a little boy in the woods he's like us but mama said he cant join us he's in pack territory," she said sniffling.

"That's alright sweetheart I'll take a look you don't worry about him ok," I said as I patted her head and made my way down to her house.

I knocked on the little cottage that was at the edge of the woods a little away from the pack village.

"Who is it," said a big gruff voice and the door open revealing a man in his 30s the second he saw me his eyes widened and he bowed his head.

"Alpha I didn't know it was you please forgive my rudeness"

"No not at all Sam you do not need to bow like that," I said as a patted his shoulder letting him know it's ok.

"Please come inside," said Sam as he waved his hand into the house.

"Not today Sam but I will visit again soon I was just worried about a conversation I had with your daughter," I said as Sam's face paled.

"Do you mean the boy she talks about ..... Uh well that boy was a rogue along with his family but they got caught in the territory next to ours?" he said sadly as he shivered at the thought.

"Interesting is it the scarlet blood pack that they were caught by," I said thinking about the packs near this territory. He nodded his head.

"Ok, I think it's time we rescue some of our own. It's time to meet the Alpha of that pack" I said as I made my way out of the house saying goodbye to Sam as I left.

I grabbed my phone and called marrie she picked up after the third ring. " Hello what's wrong Akira," she said her voice groggy from sleep.

"Well, it seems one of the alphas have some of our rogues I think it's time we pay a visit to their pack," I said smirking over the phone.

"Ohh an adventure I like it ok I will be ready in 10 minutes," she said as she hung up the phone.

I called up a bunch of our pack warriors and got them to meet me at our border. You see because we haven't done the ritual the pack is unable to mindlink which is why we must use cell phones.

I walked to the edge of the wood to find the pack warriors and Marrie standing there ready to go.

"Well, then shall we pay a snotty alpha a visit," I said as I smirked and walked into the woods...