Chapter 23 Broken Rule Broken Bone!

Hey guys here is chapter 23 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

"who are you" growled Serina as the wolves watched me with there teeth exposed.

"Me I am just a person who is asking a question now do you mind answering it" I said smiling.

She narrowed her eyes and signaled the wolves to grab me. The wolves in an instant began running in my direction. As they attacked I kept moving to the side.

After about 5 minutes of them attacking and me dodging I noticed there movements begin to slow.

"Well now that your wolves are tired have some of this" I said as I through a round ball on the floor that exploded and released gas all over.

The wolves looked confused but after a second they all ran off growling and snapping nothing but air.

"What did you do to them" said Serina glaring at Me.

"Nothing they inhaled a hallucinations gas that made them think they were chasing me." I said smirking at her.

"Well now that we are alone let's talk shall we" I said stepping to lean against a tree.

"What do you mean" she said trying to play it off.

"Listen me and you both know that you arnt actually with the council your after something and I want to know what" I said as she looked away and then back towards me.

"What are you talking about your just trying to get into my head" she said narrowing her eyes.

I looked over at Adien who hadn't taken his eyes off of Serina And Layla. Not to mention Jaxon who was slowly trying to approach her. Great now I have a mated wolf and an angery brother who are both about to murdur one of my wolves.

Well you could always force her to tell you said Sol

Really you think that's the way to go I said with a sarcastic tone her only reply was a light chuckle.

"Listen they can't hear you if your worried about the council" I said sighing as she slowly looked around before loosening her grip in Layla but not enough for her to escape.

"How do you know that" she said still alittle suspicious.

"Well I have my ways which I'll tell you if I trust you" i said shrugging.

"Fair enough" she said letting Layla go who ran to Adrian and hid behinde him. Once Layla was safe Adrian and Jaxon relaxed and stood watching her carefully.

"Ok let's talk now why are you a part of the council" I said looking at her for a response.

"I joined the council to get my mate back who they kidnapped" she said sighing as she sat on a rock near by.

"Me and him were rouges we didn't have to worry about a pack. He is a really strong wolf so we got by" she said looking at the ground.

"But then those horrible things came and took him because they thought he was one of the wolves with power. They wanted to experiment on him" she said gripping her hands.

"Dose he have a gift?" I said pushing her to go on.

She looked up at me and didn't say anything at first but finally spoke.

"Yeah he dose... He has the gift of strength" she said Looking at me carefully.

"Well shish how did he get him slef cought then" I said laughing.

One thing you should that is that there are many wolves with gifts but the moonlight wolves are wolves with the gifts and enhanced level making them stronger than other wolves.

"What's so funny" said Serina glaring daggers at me.

"Nothing really I was just wondering how someone with the gift of strength could actually be cought" I said trying to control my facial expressions.

Serinas face suddenly goes from anger to emotionless with a hint of guilt. "it was my fault" she said with a sigh as she looked up

"the council found me and my gift and where trying to take me in but he quickly covered and said it was him and not me with the gift. He told them he had the gift of strength" she said as she tried to hide tears that were forming in her eyes.

"They made him show his gift and then dragged him away to a near by facility" she said glaring at the ground as she wiped away the tears.

"After he was taken I joined the council to get him back and nor raise suspicion. The only thing so that they don't trust me which is why I was sent here to capture you if I did I would gain there trust and get my mate back" she said ending her story as she looked up at me.

"Well this is a sticky situation but we can help you with you mate" I said smiling.

She narrowed her eyes at me " what's the catch" she said want for me to reply.

"Nothing big You just have to join us in our battle with the council" I said shurging.

"You are going against the council" she said bursting into laughter.

"Now it's my turn to ask what's so funny" I said glaring at her this time.

"Well you can't blame me you guys don't even stand a chance against them" she said willing fake tears.

"Idk about that we do have some strong people on our side" said Adrian smirking.

"Oh ok....fine prove it" she said leaning against as tree.

"How should we do that" said Layla looking at her from behinde Adrian.

" if one of you can beat me in a fair fight I'll join you guys in exchange for saving my mate. Also I get to choose who u what to fight" she said smirking.

"Ok you have a deal who do you want to fight" I said looking at her.

She looked towards Adrian and Jaxon and pointed.

As I looked who she was point to I could only say own thing. "Shit!"...